Should i become a gold member?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So everytime i order from NP im like i should join and become a gold member, but never do. I probably drop 100+ every ccouple months, atleat 500 a year probably. Is it worth it? Is there like an automatic discount like 10% every time u order then random discounts on top of that?

How much does it cost to join and how do i do it!!

Thanks!!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
its only 20 bucks i believe for a full year.....im going to do it, im just waiting to get paid. to sign up i believe its in your "user cp" and itson the very bottom

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
click on your user cp and its 3 from the bottom called subscriptions (spell check)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you're placing half a dozen $100 orders a year like you say, then yes. Their discounts are given randomly and are more of a way of saying thank you for your support as a member rather than a grocery store discount card kind of thing....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the answer is yes in my opinion... I turned gold earlier this year and already recouped my gm fee by placing a couple of orders in NP, there you'll find great deals on bulk sups like no where else.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
warbird, in case you're not aware every month or so gold members get discounts at NP for $10 off you purchase of $50

you make 2 purchases and you break even and any purchases after that you come out ahead its that simple.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yup 10 bucks off 50 dollar orders thats a 20% discount on the order if you think about it.

also not just the saving 10 bucks cause I think thats a plus but the thing I really enjoy is the fact that you can hold 1000 PM's now as a gold member. I dont have to delete anything from my mailbox which I may need in the future.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, already ordered :( On my next order i will go gold for sure tho

thanks guys

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I hear all the cool people are doing it... ;)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ahhh discounts??? i feel like a dumb ass... i just banned myself from visiting NP untill after new years.. its too easy to buy stuff with ur CreditCard on file like that..

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
my lovely girlfriend got it for me....how sweet of her

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
my lovely girlfriend got it for me....how sweet of her
must be nice.... my girl is a human rake.... all she does is take take take! never gives... i always tell her if my only reward is sex... they why dont i just buy a ho*ker.... save the hassles, you feel me!!lol

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! almost had protien coming out of my nose.