David Jacobs, Steroids Dealer Found Dead

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I meant, David.

Thought I'd post this. Just saw it on MSNBC and figured some of you would be interested.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know anything about the guy other than what I just read, and don't get me wrong, it sucks that he's dead... But it looks like he was getting ready to snitch on a bunch of NFL players... And you know what they say about snitches...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I tht he killed himself?

Pimp C

Awards
I tht he killed himself?

they won't say if it was a double homicide or murder suicide. i'm thinking it was made to look like a murder suicide since he basically ratted his way out of a 20yr sentence to end up with 3 years probation and a $25,000 fine. what's sad is that amanda savell was a really sweet girl.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Snitches get stitches !!!!! No remorse R.I.P.
Kinda sad but that's risk you take being involved in some shady ass sht like that.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know anything about the guy other than what I just read, and don't get me wrong, it sucks that he's dead... But it looks like he was getting ready to snitch on a bunch of NFL players... And you know what they say about snitches...

Was also going to rat out on LEO's from 5 surrounding towns that were also 'customers'...

Pimp C

Awards
who tries to kill themself by shooting themselves in the stomach?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
who tries to kill themself by shooting themselves in the stomach?
I've actually seen it done before, but the dude was a dumb@ss.

From what I have read, this guy did name the NFL players he sold to during a meeting with the feds. I'm sure it was either part of a deal he made so he would get off lightly, or he was being paid some money to do so. None the less, I'm not surprised of his demise.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
David was a really nice guy. I only knew him as a supplement store owner, but I have been following the case for the last month or so.... Pretty shitty deal.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The .Gov is worse than the mob! Crooked bs.