David Jacobs, Steroids Dealer Found Dead

1. I meant, David.

Thought I'd post this. Just saw it on MSNBC and figured some of you would be interested.

2. I really don't know anything about the guy other than what I just read, and don't get me wrong, it sucks that he's dead... But it looks like he was getting ready to snitch on a bunch of NFL players... And you know what they say about snitches...
    •   

3. Snitches....

4. I tht he killed himself?

5. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I tht he killed himself?

they won't say if it was a double homicide or murder suicide. i'm thinking it was made to look like a murder suicide since he basically ratted his way out of a 20yr sentence to end up with 3 years probation and a $25,000 fine. what's sad is that amanda savell was a really sweet girl.

6. Snitches get stitches !!!!! No remorse R.I.P.
    Kinda sad but that's risk you take being involved in some shady ass sht like that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I really don't know anything about the guy other than what I just read, and don't get me wrong, it sucks that he's dead... But it looks like he was getting ready to snitch on a bunch of NFL players... And you know what they say about snitches...

Was also going to rat out on LEO's from 5 surrounding towns that were also 'customers'...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

8. who tries to kill themself by shooting themselves in the stomach?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    who tries to kill themself by shooting themselves in the stomach?
    A P.I.M.P!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    who tries to kill themself by shooting themselves in the stomach?
    I've actually seen it done before, but the dude was a dumb@ss.

From what I have read, this guy did name the NFL players he sold to during a meeting with the feds. I'm sure it was either part of a deal he made so he would get off lightly, or he was being paid some money to do so. None the less, I'm not surprised of his demise.

11. David was a really nice guy. I only knew him as a supplement store owner, but I have been following the case for the last month or so.... Pretty ****ty deal.

12. The .Gov is worse than the mob! Crooked bs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yale Students Found Dead
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. David Ortiz: 'I Never Used Steroids'
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
  3. Chris Benoit found dead
    By rampage jackson in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134