Freaks of Rock/Metal!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While i'll agree with most that Marilyn Manson is an absolute freak, the guy makes some good music and was amazing live. This video is beyond strange, but the song kicks azz!!

Marilyn Manson - "The Dope Show"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some of you 80's generation guys remember this one!

Green Jelly - "Three little pigs"

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just about to say GWAR...whom I believe has creative ties with Green Jelly/Jello...

tattoopierced1

GG Allin was a freak

GG Allin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allin is best remembered for his notorious live performances that typically featured wildly transgressive acts such as Allin defecating and urinating onstage, rolling in feces and often consuming excrement (coprophagia), committing self-injury, performing naked, taunting people to perform fellatio on him, and commiting violent actions toward the audience—often doing many of these things more or less simultaneously. Although more notorious for his stage antics than for his wide body of music, he recorded prolifically, not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country and Rolling Stones-influenced rock. Though he has a small, devoted cult following, Allin's music, often shoddily recorded, has received quite mixed reviews from critics.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah a friend of mine knew GG and still plays with his brother in some side project. LOTS and LOTS of stories about the guy!!!

My only story...

I grew up in MA and used to drive around aimlessly in the summertime, once ended up in some town in the middle of nowhere in NH. My girlfriend and I went into a little mom and pop diner to get some lunch, it was the kind of place that makes you feel at home, all these very polite little old ladies and grandmotherly types there, of course we were the only outsiders but they made us feel right at home. I nearly fell out of my chair when I took a good look around me...the entire walls of this place were plastered with news clippings about GG, the place was practically a shrine to him! I asked a little old lady about it and she said that he grew up in that town and they were proud of his notoriety. I thought he was from NYC but evidently not. I could not believe it. Well sure enough there was a stack of free town newspapers there, and just happened to be an article about something related to GG in that issue, so I grabbed a handful of them. Kept one and sold the rest on eBay many years later and got a king's sum for them!

I would never in my wildest dreams had ever imagined a place full of nice old people would be a virtual GG Allin museum!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol - I was wondering how long before someone posted up a david bowie vid. Nice additions slow!