skydiving have you done it?

  1. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    skydiving have you done it?


    Im thinking about sky diving for my birthday which is in a few weeks or possibly in the future. Anyone have any horror stories or tales to tell of their skydiving experience?

  2. Senior Member
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,647
    Rep Power
    921
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I did once, and never wanted to do it ever again haha.... I'd say give it a try anyways, heck I even have it on vhs. I'm still amazed I even tried it.
  3. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    I did once, and never wanted to do it ever again haha.... I'd say give it a try anyways, heck I even have it on vhs. I'm still amazed I even tried it.

    why would you say that? bad/good experience?

    scary?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,647
    Rep Power
    921
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    why would you say that? bad/good experience?

    scary?
    Yea I'm scared of heights so jumping out of a plane was very scary.
    It was a good experience. I was just so happy to land
    My coworkers liked it so much, they did it more and more.
  5. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    Yea I'm scared of heights so jumping out of a plane was very scary.
    It was a good experience. I was just so happy to land
    My coworkers liked it so much, they did it more and more.

    oh im scared of heights too but I think if you can conquer such a crazy fear you can practically do anything. If you got the balls to jump out of a plane you got balls to do anything.
  6. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was a paratrooper for 7 years, but my only true skydive was a tandem jump with the Golden Knights. It was fun, but skydiving is a very expensive hobby, so I never tried to become more involved. I have 33 static line jumps, but those aren't fun in the least bit.
  7. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    400
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%

    No horror stories here. I went skydiving once and loved it! Yeah, sure it's pretty scary, and my stomach went a little weird in the airplane on the way up - but it was totally fun!

    For some reason, I was surprised at how loud it got when they opened the door to jump. That was WHEN I realized it was real - I was actually going to jump out of a plane, lol.

    The next 6-8 seconds before my chute opened took about 2 minutes, lol.

    Then - absolute silence. It was surreal to go from such noise to silence...even saw a butterfly float with me for a bit.

    Landing - I did a good landing, but thank god I was talked through it on the radio. I started freaking out when I was about to land on top of a bunch of trees! Then they told me to push down on the cords to slow my fall...oops - those "trees" were grass...funny how the eyes can play tricks with you.

    Grab you chute as fast as you can after you land - I did. My friend did not, and was dragged 100m on his ass from the wind, lol.
  8. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    No horror stories here. I went skydiving once and loved it! Yeah, sure it's pretty scary, and my stomach went a little weird in the airplane on the way up - but it was totally fun!

    For some reason, I was surprised at how loud it got when they opened the door to jump. That was WHEN I realized it was real - I was actually going to jump out of a plane, lol.

    The next 6-8 seconds before my chute opened took about 2 minutes, lol.

    Then - absolute silence. It was surreal to go from such noise to silence...even saw a butterfly float with me for a bit.

    Landing - I did a good landing, but thank god I was talked through it on the radio. I started freaking out when I was about to land on top of a bunch of trees! Then they told me to push down on the cords to slow my fall...oops - those "trees" were grass...funny how the eyes can play tricks with you.

    Grab you chute as fast as you can after you land - I did. My friend did not, and was dragged 100m on his ass from the wind, lol.

    that sounds like fun dude!

    Im scared of height and to be honest with you if i could sky dive, I think I can pretty much conquer fear itself. (for me at least )

    ALso slow-mum, yeah sky diving does look expensive. 300 bucks for one trip up there including recording/dvd. Thats friken crazy!

    Luckily im a student I think if I went up just once id say that I had enough of it for a life time
  9. Advanced Member
    Squeaks4ver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    1605
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    54.53%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    did a jump attached to an instructor...yeah.. blacked out.. woke up and i was on the ground... they gave me half of my money back lol since i did not even remember any aspect of the jump
  10. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I kiss the ground i walk on everyday......screw that!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  11. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    am planning on it when I turn 35, did bungee jumping which was fun, not like skydiving however
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I did it once...
    freaking amazing...

    honestly it was a better release than sex...no ****

    jumped tandem from 13,500 feet ASL right on the east coast of florida... beautiful day. it was a warm day but didnt expect it to be so damn cold at that altitude

    amazing rush.. after a few mins of free-fall, the instructor told em to pull the cord... i ignored him.. i was having too much fun
    finally he put my hand on the rip cord and i let it go... key is to let your entire body go limp at this point so that your crotch doesnt get ripped up.

    landed without any issues.... .greatest rush ever. would def do again if i had the money
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I kiss the ground i walk on everyday......screw that!!!
    I know my wife kisses he ground that I wallk on, so similar.

    I had a paralyzing fear of heights, so in college we had to do a speech about some kind of personal change - so I went bungee jumping 350 feet up off of a hot air balloon.

    Scary as ****, but I did it and do not regret it at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know my wife kisses he ground that I wallk on, so similar.

    I had a paralyzing fear of heights, so in college we had to do a speech about some kind of personal change - so I went bungee jumping 350 feet up off of a hot air balloon.

    Scary as ****, but I did it and do not regret it at all.

    Haha kisses the ground...right, I would be the first to push you out of the plane!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4321
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Sky Diving wont do jack for your fear of heights IMO. I say this because i hate heights as well but when i went skydiving i realised you are so high up it really has nothing to do with fear of heights cos you cant make out anything to compare how high you are, its more about being scared of dying from a dodgy shoot lol!!
    Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge had me shaking completely for almost the full 3 hours. As for skydiving once the back door thing on the plane opened up there was really no time to stop and think about it, the little chinaman on my back just said lift your legs and next thing i know im having the time of my life.

    Bundjy jumping would be much worse as you stand and look down, knowing that you have to make the first move.
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Haha kisses the ground...right, I would be the first to push you out of the plane!!!
    LOL!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know my wife kisses he ground that I wallk on, so similar.

    I had a paralyzing fear of heights, so in college we had to do a speech about some kind of personal change - so I went bungee jumping 350 feet up off of a hot air balloon.

    Scary as ****, but I did it and do not regret it at all.
    I don't like heights at all. I helped my fater-in-law put a new roof on his house a few years ago. That for me was some scary azz sh*t!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't like heights at all. I helped my fater-in-law put a new roof on his house a few years ago. That for me was some scary azz sh*t!
    i hate ladders and any heights that are un-secured... im ok with roofs as long as im not close to the edge.
    skydiving is different...
    you dont really feel like youre falling
    and its like being in an airplane.. you are too high to really comprehend the height. when you are getting close to the ground its a weird feeling thou
  19. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    i hate ladders and any heights that are un-secured... im ok with roofs as long as im not close to the edge.
    skydiving is different...
    you dont really feel like youre falling
    and its like being in an airplane.. you are too high to really comprehend the height. when you are getting close to the ground its a weird feeling thou
    Yeah i hear ya. Who knows maybe one day i'll do it. I totally agree with the unsecured heights feeling. It really s*cks!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I did it once...
    freaking amazing...

    honestly it was a better release than sex...no ****

    jumped tandem from 13,500 feet ASL right on the east coast of florida... beautiful day. it was a warm day but didnt expect it to be so damn cold at that altitude

    amazing rush.. after a few mins of free-fall, the instructor told em to pull the cord... i ignored him.. i was having too much fun
    finally he put my hand on the rip cord and i let it go... key is to let your entire body go limp at this point so that your crotch doesnt get ripped up.

    landed without any issues.... .greatest rush ever. would def do again if i had the money

    how much did you pay. sounds like an amazing rush!
  21. New Member
    supersize77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    297
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know my wife kisses he ground that I wallk on, so similar.

    I had a paralyzing fear of heights, so in college we had to do a speech about some kind of personal change - so I went bungee jumping 350 feet up off of a hot air balloon.

    Scary as ****, but I did it and do not regret it at all.
    No doubt, it was better than sex. I did with my wife and a bunch of buddies before I was deployed to Iraq last year...I HIGHLY recommend it...doing it with my tiny little wife was not only a bonding experience but made me gain respect for her.
  22. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Damn dude good thread. Ive been wanting to do this for awhile but never had anyone really serious enough to do it with me. In this type of event i would like to share it with someone close to me, friend or family or lover. I do have a son so it makes me think twice about risking my life like that.
  23. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    how much did you pay. sounds like an amazing rush!
    I dont remember, but I know it was under$200
    my buddy paid the extra $100 or so for the video and pictures.. it was cool bc he paid and they still took some pics of me and some video...

    here is a pic off the companies website,..cant beat this view

    Skydive Sebastian - Skydiving florida
    thats the east coast of Florida (Atlantic ocean) and the intracoastal (Indian river) to the west of the ocean.


    the craziest feeling was standing on the edge of the plane at 13.5k feet...looking out... and thinking... 'im about to jump out of this thing'... it was weird feeling for about 5 seconds... but once you stabilize, its just such a rush.

    when you pull the parachute.. its different bc now you are vertical, with nothing below you... and since you cant really see the parachute above you... it feels like you are standing on top of the world with nothing around you
  24. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    655
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    LOL

    I had a chick with me who puked and we all had to watch the puke float around with us until we pulled chutes.
  25. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    655
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersize77 View Post
    No doubt, it was better than sex. I did with my wife and a bunch of buddies before I was deployed to Iraq last year...I HIGHLY recommend it...doing it with my tiny little wife was not only a bonding experience but made me gain respect for her.
    we are talking about skydiving still??
  26. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    LOL

    I had a chick with me who puked and we all had to watch the puke float around with us until we pulled chutes.
    HAHA thats crazy! even if they did puke it would be kinda cool to just see puke floating in air with you.
  27. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    LOL

    I had a chick with me who puked and we all had to watch the puke float around with us until we pulled chutes.
    HAHA thats crazy! even if they did puke it would be kinda cool to just see puke floating in air with you.
  28. New Member
    supersize77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    297
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    we are talking about skydiving still??
    Hahaha!
  29. New Member
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.59%

    Who says you dont have any time to look around before you jump? I stood there for at least 10 seconds hang'n ten. And then we did a somersault on the way out the door. I absolutely loved it. Almost to the point where I would be willing to sell my car to be able to afford the $10-12k cost of getting into the hobby. lol.

    These are pictures from the first time I jumped. Theyre actually video stills, thats why theyre distorted. Its from 18,000ft over Monterey CA. Amazing view, and from 18k feet you get about 90 seconds of free fall time. My cheeks were flapping in the wind like a dog, and my mouth and throat were so dry the first time. I guess I learned to keep my mouth shut or something.

    Its a blast though.



  30. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1042
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    8.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Unfortunately I cannot due to most places having weight restrictions of 220-245lbs for tandem jumps.
  31. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    741
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Best experience I've ever had. NO high can beat jumping out of a plane.
  32. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1411
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Oh, man, it's on my "to do list", but I'm not sure if I'll ever have the guts... I'm scared of heights and I'm getting chills just looking at those pictures... Some day, some day...
  33. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    am planning on it when I turn 35, did bungee jumping which was fun, not like skydiving however
    Every single person I know that has done both thought bungee jumping was more of a thrill.

    Skydiving was pretty cool, not as thrilling as I'd expected, though. Was a little disappointed, but still really fun. Jumped tandem.
  34. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Loved it. I'm scared of heights but not scared of jumping... Odd I know.
  35. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Loved it. I'm scared of heights but not scared of jumping... Odd I know.

    im scared of heights too!

    Man I wanna go.
  36. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Every single person I know that has done both thought bungee jumping was more of a thrill.

    Skydiving was pretty cool, not as thrilling as I'd expected, though. Was a little disappointed, but still really fun. Jumped tandem.
    eh... i dont trust someone who is paid $8/hr with my life. all of the places ive seen bungee jumping avail were carnival/non-mainstream amusement parks. at least jumping tandem, the other guy has a pretty big investment in a successful jump.
    plus ive had back issues in the past... dangling around from an elastic strap by my ankle doesnt seem like a good way to avoid future injury.

    What altitude did you skydive from? i couldnt imagine being disapointed.
  37. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    eh... i dont trust someone who is paid $8/hr with my life. all of the places ive seen bungee jumping avail were carnival/non-mainstream amusement parks. at least jumping tandem, the other guy has a pretty big investment in a successful jump.
    plus ive had back issues in the past... dangling around from an elastic strap by my ankle doesnt seem like a good way to avoid future injury.

    What altitude did you skydive from? i couldnt imagine being disapointed.
    I agree with dave, Main reason why I didnt think of bungee jumping. Going down for a jump and then pivoting back up doesnt sound very cool to me and could result in injury. At least in sky diving the guy strapped to you wants to live and you sorta know your safe.
  38. New Member
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.59%

    Having bungee jumped and jumped out of a plane, jumping out of a plane is 10 times more or a rush for me. I was more nervous bungee jumping though.
  39. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719846
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It is the shizznit! Hopefully if all goes well I will make it into the recon pipeline and get to jump for a living
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  40. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    eh... i dont trust someone who is paid $8/hr with my life. all of the places ive seen bungee jumping avail were carnival/non-mainstream amusement parks. at least jumping tandem, the other guy has a pretty big investment in a successful jump.
    plus ive had back issues in the past... dangling around from an elastic strap by my ankle doesnt seem like a good way to avoid future injury.

    What altitude did you skydive from? i couldnt imagine being disapointed.
    There are actual places where one goes to bungee jump.

    Also, I would only ever bungee jump above water, never above ground.

    I dived from 10,000 feet. I guess disappointing is the wrong word. It just wasn't as thrilling as I'd expected. I really want to try bungee jumping because everyone I know that has done both said bungee jumping was more of a thrill. Maybe it's the fact that the cord can snap at anytime, thus making it more fearful?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Skydiving
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:22 PM
  2. Extreme Skydiving From Outer Space !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
  3. Skydiving
    By motleybreu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in