to my extened family

snakeman458

Awards
to my fellow bro's,
i would like to wish u and yours a safe and merry christmas, i hope all is well with u and your families. my the new year be kind and give u what u need, i know that some of us had it hard this year, but keep the faith it will get better. u bro's mean alot to me and i wish one day we could all get together for a group meeting of the minds and muscle. peace and good will to u all. don

Big H

Banned
Awards
You too bro. Hope all goes well. A meeting would be good; that way I could smack Lethal around like I should have a long time ago. Good wishes ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Very classy Snake, merry christmas, stay safe.

Bone

Awards
Right back at ya, my iron brother!!! Be safe........

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea snake, Im with these guys, your contribution here is stellar and much appreciated brother..........I dont celebrate Christmas, but those who do, I hope you guys have a good one......Keep Safe, YJ

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
To you and your's (and everybody else) too snake.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Much love, respect and gratitude to each and everyone of you all. Snake take care bro and hopefully well be sucking a few down in the not so distant future when I get over to that side of the country......;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Happy Holidays everyone, and may you all exceed your goals for the next year.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
chiming my wishes for a safe and happy holidays to yall and your families. Sage

DarCSA

Awards
Happy Holidays to you and yours. And YJ if you do happen to get any presents send them my way will be glad to take them off your hands.

whale

Awards
wishing you all the best

happy holidays and stay safe we need to all be here in the new year helping each other out

whale

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish you all a very Happy Holidays!!

Whale, I have a calf that needs your help... :D

Blacksmith

Awards
to my fellow bro's,
i would like to wish u and yours a safe and merry christmas, i hope all is well with u and your families. my the new year be kind and give u what u need, i know that some of us had it hard this year, but keep the faith it will get better. u bro's mean alot to me and i wish one day we could all get together for a group meeting of the minds and muscle. peace and good will to u all. don
Hey bro,
Have a Happy New Year,
If your ever in PA look me up.
We'll throw some steel around :)