to my extened family

1. to my extened family

to my fellow bro's,
    i would like to wish u and yours a safe and merry christmas, i hope all is well with u and your families. my the new year be kind and give u what u need, i know that some of us had it hard this year, but keep the faith it will get better. u bro's mean alot to me and i wish one day we could all get together for a group meeting of the minds and muscle. peace and good will to u all. don

2. Cool

You too bro. Hope all goes well. A meeting would be good; that way I could smack Lethal around like I should have a long time ago. Good wishes

3. Very classy Snake, merry christmas, stay safe.
    •   

4. Right back at ya, my iron brother!!! Be safe........

Peace

Bone

5. Yea snake, Im with these guys, your contribution here is stellar and much appreciated brother..........I dont celebrate Christmas, but those who do, I hope you guys have a good one......Keep Safe, YJ

6. To you and your's (and everybody else) too snake.

7. Much love, respect and gratitude to each and everyone of you all. Snake take care bro and hopefully well be sucking a few down in the not so distant future when I get over to that side of the country......

8. Merry Xmas  everyone!

9. Merry Christmas everyone

10. Happy Holidays everyone, and may you all exceed your goals for the next year.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

11. chiming my wishes for a safe and happy holidays to yall and your families. Sage

12. Happy Holidays to you and yours. And YJ if you do happen to get any presents send them my way will be glad to take them off your hands.

13. Happy holidays Bro's. Peace.
  14. wishing you all the best

happy holidays and stay safe we need to all be here in the new year helping each other out

whale

15. Merry Christmas, gentlemen.

16. I wish you all a very Happy Holidays!!

Whale, I have a calf that needs your help...

17. Originally posted by snakeman458
    to my fellow bro's,
    i would like to wish u and yours a safe and merry christmas, i hope all is well with u and your families. my the new year be kind and give u what u need, i know that some of us had it hard this year, but keep the faith it will get better. u bro's mean alot to me and i wish one day we could all get together for a group meeting of the minds and muscle. peace and good will to u all. don
    Hey bro,
    Have a Happy New Year,
    If your ever in PA look me up.
    We'll throw some steel around

Similar Forum Threads

1. what happened to my name
    By NE1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 10:24 PM
  2. Congrads to my workout partner Gnut
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 12:20 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  4. hows this for a start to my cutting diet?
    By Zen_Lifter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 02:15 PM
  5. What happened to my post
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:00 PM