Revenge in the Gym...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that is hilarious, especially since it was on cycling..lol

Edited to add I can see getting pumped and talking making noise lifting , but cycling?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! That's why i don't do spinning classes.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You go, girl?

WTF??

I think I would have told him to shut up too.

But then again they make Ipods...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
here's a newspaper article regarding it (Christopher Carter is the one on the left in sunglasses) and some more pictures below of that tosser Stuart Sugarman, looks like an a55hole to me!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Earlier Wednesday, Dr. Sherri Sandel, a physician who was in the spin class, testified that after Mr. Carter told Mr. Sugarman to shut up, Mr. Sugarman responded, “Make me.”
He was clearly asking for it :)

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Some people are so dramatic. This is ridiculous. I go to the gym to relieve stress and escape the drama from the outside world, but apparently it can be brought into the gym from the outside.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
He spent time in intensive care for that? Fact that he kept on spinning after getting owned is very sketchy (a good excuse though.)

"You go girl!!!"
"God I am so pumped now. LETS DO THIS!"

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
lol ....dis clown is stupid ,he looks like a puuucceee wt flowers on his lap !

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
here's a newspaper article regarding it (Christopher Carter is the one on the left in sunglasses) and some more pictures below of that tosser Stuart Sugarman, looks like an a55hole to me!

that last picture is hilarious. it's my new avatar as of..........now.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Lookin' good, gettin' presents.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha WHAT A SHMUCK! too bad spin class got too intense..i would have paid to see that sissy fight!!! but if that dude with the glasses was really giving 110% he would have been grunting himself instead of listinging to other ppls moans. if spinning is too hard... what else is their? yoga?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha WHAT A SHMUCK! too bad spin class got too intense..i would have paid to see that sissy fight!!! but if that dude with the glasses was really giving 110% he would have been grunting himself instead of listinging to other ppls moans. if spinning is too hard... what else is their? yoga?

that creampuff could NOT handle yoga.