Is your gym closed today? If so, post your frustration induced rant here :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, my effing gym is closed today..

How stupid!! Frickin' department stores and all that bs are open, but not my gym... not the place that will completely eff my schedule for the day and screw with my plans for a hot bod.. And I had a crap load of carbs via pizza last night too, I was thinking, cheat meal, and tomorrow is a strength day so this'll help me push some sweet weights. But now that's completely screwed up, and I might just get some fat gain that I really wanted... << sarcasm to the extreme.

Moral of the story is, I'm pissed that my gym is closed.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
go to your local playground and do wide fly pushups supersetted with wide grip pullups. then lay down on a flat surface and do the whole body ramp supersetted with situps. you'll be fine.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
go to your local playground and do wide fly pushups supersetted with wide grip pullups. then lay down on a flat surface and do the whole body ramp supersetted with situps. you'll be fine.
today is a leg day though.. lol

It's fine I guess (I actually know it's fine, I just tend to get in a frame of mind where I think everything should be run according to my logic), I'll just have to get back to it tomorrow :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missing days pisses me off as well, but in reality, none too much detriment caused though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
My gym was open from like 8-3 today and every jack@ss decided today was the day to crowd the gym and talk to each other rather than lift.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
My gym was open from like 8-3 today and every jack@ss decided today was the day to crowd the gym and talk to each other rather than lift.

that's when you tell the rats to clear out before you exterminate em. but in reality, i'd just call out, "man, are we talkin' or liftin'?!"

i would.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
My gym is open 24/7 so I can't really complain about anything. I would prefer going in the morning or afternoon, but the chick who helps run the gym is a nazi about people catching up on payments. She'll hound you even if you've got a $10 balance. She's crazy. So, I go later in the night when I know for a fact that I won't have to deal with her. Plus, it's usually just me and sometimes 1 or 2 other people. I pretty much end up having all the machines at my disposal and don't have to wait.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why it is awesome to have a key to my gym.

r ich

Awards
Mine was open till 1200, but my lagging a$$ got there late so I could not finish legs :aargh:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Mine was open 8-12. My son and I got a great chest workout in. Gotta say, it was about as crowded as I've ever seen it. Seemed like all the big guys were there too. Dunno what brought everyone out of the woodwork, but it was great to hear all that bangin of steel plates!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Its mainly mom and pop gyms that close on holidays. Christmas, memorial days heck, weights need to be lifted reguardless if its a holiday. My gym tries to close a bit earlier on like minor holidays. They closed early on mothers day and usually on sundays its only opened from 10-4. Wtf gay! sundays my only day off from a hectic ass schedule from the pharmacy and school. I need my sleep. The gyms far, I leave at like 2:30 and its about to close when I get there. Luckily if the owners there he'll close the gym and let me workout alone. I get to workout in a big gym on sundays if hes there but its always a gamble.