2 of my dogs took 2nd in yesterdays show

r ich

Awards
There was a local bully show, so we took two of our dogs out. We placed Bossco (male 3 years and up), and Ebony in 0-6 month puppy class. They both took 2nd. Which is not bad considering it was a bully show. Bossco is really correct and would do awesome in a ukc show but did not expect to get placed at this show with him.

Here are some pics of them stacked. EBONY - (From Code 3 Pits (From Ramos Pork Chop Express/Remy Daughter Karma)

BOSSCO - (From Razors Edge CAIRO/TRIXIE)

r ich

Awards
Here is one of our friends dogs (did not enter, just spectated). We are going to be breeding our female with this guy soon.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats also.Ive owned pits before and they were the best dogs Ive ever had.

r ich

Awards
Thanks, and yeah they are the pest dogs that I have ever been around.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
they are beautiful. congratulations on your winnings!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very strong-looking dogs...congratulations.

We're going to be looking to get quite a bit more involved with this world, sponsoring show with FidOmega and all...where was the show you went to?

r ich

Awards
This one was a fun show up in northern California. I am going to be traveling up to Fresno on Saturday for another Bully show to enter the pup and Bossco. We are waiting for a UKC show to come around and enter Bobber (female). She is alot more game style and did very well when she was younger.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
dats awsome...congrats..nice looking pits too.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ARK kennels? lol Whats up.. I am the Owner of the Club Bully forums.. Think it may be ur girl who posts on there..

Congrats on the wins.

Your lil girl ebony is beautiful. Kimo is the man as well..

r ich

Awards
Thats funny, my wife is always on that forum. Yeah ARK Kennels. She was cracking up, and says hi.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, congrats. I was just at a bulldog show this weekend myself.

Curious, what do you think of gotti dogs as well?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Curious, what do you think of gotti dogs as well?
I am not him, but i will tell you this.. It depends on the dog.. Like with anything, some are VERY nice, and some i absolutely can't stand.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree. I got to meet my friend Jose's new stud dog this weekend.. Manstopper's BJ aka Black Jesus.. one of the nicest Gotti pitbulls I've seen! Loved this dog.. I got to handle him for a while in the afternoon at the show and I've got to say, one of the best temperments on a dog I've ever seen.

Hoping to get something off this dog in the future...
I used to be only into the american bulldogs where it came to larger bulldogs...but I swear the bully pits are swaying me now lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, he is nice.. I believe he is off Mikelands Nitro IIRC.

r ich

Awards
I am not him, but i will tell you this.. It depends on the dog.. Like with anything, some are VERY nice, and some i absolutely can't stand.

I agree. There are some sloppy dogs. We will be in Fresno this weekend if anyone is going to be out there.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had an amazing AmStaff named 'Chaos' a few years ago; I'm unsure of his pedigree as I adopted him from a Humane Society. His previous owner was a useless junkie who Chaos was taken from in a Police raid. Both his owner and the Police beat him severely, so nobody had considered adopting him before me. Apparently, I was the only person to view Chaos that he allowed near him, let alone pet him. Unfortunately, neighborhood kids went through my yard, and let him out, to eventually get struck by a car.

I have been looking into Olde English Bulldogges, and Victorian Bulldogs as my next pup, though. I am really particular with breeders, and with such a new lineage, it is hard to find a reputable one. I despise how 'showy' the English Bulldog has become, and the OEB is much closer to the original Bulldog.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I had an amazing AmStaff named 'Chaos' a few years ago; I'm unsure of his pedigree as I adopted him from a Humane Society. His previous owner was a useless junkie who Chaos was taken from in a Police raid. Both his owner and the Police beat him severely, so nobody had considered adopting him before me. Apparently, I was the only person to view Chaos that he allowed near him, let alone pet him. Unfortunately, neighborhood kids went through my yard, and let him out, to eventually get struck by a car.

I have been looking into Olde English Bulldogges, and Victorian Bulldogs as my next pup, though. I am really particular with breeders, and with such a new lineage, it is hard to find a reputable one. I despise how 'showy' the English Bulldog has become, and the OEB is much closer to the original Bulldog.
Ya OEB's are badass. The English bulldog has become to showy, and they tend to have health issues due to inbreeding. My friend has one that he has to put a lifejacket on because they cant swim.

r ich

Awards
Thanks, and I have a friend that has been wanting to by a EB and I keep telling him of all of the possible health issues, ect. But he has his mind set on one. Same thing with the Show German Sherppards vs the working line. The line breed them so much to get that "sloped" back look. I hate that.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If you like OEB's - take a look at the Renescence Bulldog lines of eob. I respect them the most out of any line of OEB out there, besides Levitt Bulldogs. RB's have a super tight breeding program and control over their breeding stock and over who can enter their kennel club.

Page 1

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like OEB's - take a look at the Renescence Bulldog lines of eob. I respect them the most out of any line of OEB out there, besides Levitt Bulldogs. RB's have a super tight breeding program and control over their breeding stock and over who can enter their kennel club.

Page 1
Awesome, I appreciate that! Finding a breeder in Southern Ontario was not proving to be easy. I love OEB's, so I will most definitely look into it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya OEB's are badass. The English bulldog has become to showy, and they tend to have health issues due to inbreeding. My friend has one that he has to put a lifejacket on because they cant swim.
Exactly. I wanted a more functional Bulldog, closer to the original bloodline.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I wanted a more functional Bulldog, closer to the original bloodline.
How about a renascence bulldog? They were basically trying to recreate the OLD WORLD bulldogs.** Edit.. Damn didnt see it was already mentioned..lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I appreciate that! Finding a breeder in Southern Ontario was not proving to be easy. I love OEB's, so I will most definitely look into it.
You from Toronto or area? I just moved from there almost 2 yrs ago to NYC, Toronto is my homeland hehe.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You from Toronto or area? I just moved from there almost 2 yrs ago to NYC, Toronto is my homeland hehe.
Yeah, I'm only about 45 minutes away from the GTA; in St.Catharines/Niagara Falls to be exact. I just lost out on an OEB to adopt from a family, unfortunately. Luckily the mother (her kids decided) called in a favor from her breeder friend, and convinced her to let me adopt a pup for free! I am unsure of the Breeder, standards, lineage, and so on, so I am meeting up with them on Sunday to see.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ive been followin the renasscence bulldogs for a while. They are definitely one of my most wanted dogs, along with a presa canario, cane corso, and borboel. I hate to admit it but i wouldnt mind a frenchie either. :lol: