- 09-24-2003, 11:05 PM
- 09-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Most had surgery to remove it.. just not much hype about it then
- 09-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I'm considering surgery myself. The worst of it is, I'm totally natural!!
09-25-2003, 05:16 PM
isn't it like 2 grand?
09-25-2003, 05:25 PM
I dunno. Here, the entire medical system is free. Of course this might be considered an aesthetic surgery, which is NOT free, but some docs I know tell me I just MIGHT get it done as a "medical condition requiring surgery" which is free.
My fingers are crossed... And I'm a little worried about the scarring, but heck it's better than a pair of tits... Nothing against breasts, mind you, I really really like them. Just ask my avatar. But not MINE.
09-25-2003, 08:20 PM
i guess healthcare is one good thing about canada...not being able to get certain supplements isn't so great though.
09-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Especially those supps that give you the gyno in the first place
Similar Forum Threads
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2004, 09:35 PM
- By unikfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2004, 10:05 PM
- By nodgodbod in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:59 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:44 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:06 PM