Hi all

Michael1971

Awards
Hello everyone,

Yes I'm new here (duh). I've browsed this site and many more looking for information for years.

In much of the research I've tried to do I stumble upon threads that say "do your research" or "make your own" and it gets more frustrating to be honest.

One example is while doing research on steroids or supplements I find myself at dead ends on which is best for me, or is able to be purchased (like finding a steroid shop that isn't selling fakes). Honestly I have no clue on how to get steroids even with all the research I've been doing. The only way I can think of is to have a real script.... not going to happen.

I've taken an interest in what seems like a decent site, nutraplanet. Again though I'm not sure what product(s) to try.

I'm currently looking at Epidrol and browsing some more... some things show out of stock.

I've tried to browse some of your forums and topics only to find that I'm just as lost trying to read the terminology etc.

I'm looking to add weight, mass then later cut.

Even if I could get my hands on roids the game plan would be to use it then wean off of it.

So hello, great site and I'll keep looking around.

TIA for any information too.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

Yes I'm new here (duh). I've browsed this site and many more looking for information for years.

In much of the research I've tried to do I stumble upon threads that say "do your research" or "make your own" and it gets more frustrating to be honest.

One example is while doing research on steroids or supplements I find myself at dead ends on which is best for me, or is able to be purchased (like finding a steroid shop that isn't selling fakes). Honestly I have no clue on how to get steroids even with all the research I've been doing. The only way I can think of is to have a real script.... not going to happen.

I've taken an interest in what seems like a decent site, nutraplanet. Again though I'm not sure what product(s) to try.

I'm currently looking at Epidrol and browsing some more... some things show out of stock.

I've tried to browse some of your forums and topics only to find that I'm just as lost trying to read the terminology etc.

I'm looking to add weight, mass then later cut.

Even if I could get my hands on roids the game plan would be to use it then wean off of it.

So hello, great site and I'll keep looking around.

TIA for any information too.

How long have you been training?

What does your diet look like?

What does your training program look like?

Before anyone can give you any useful advice you are going to have to answer those questions first.

As far as finding steroid sources, this forum (as well as many others) does not allow the open discussion of sources.

Michael1971

Awards
Thanks for your reply!

Yeah I figured as much on steroid resources, so I give up on that idea. It ticks me off a bit though since personally I don't any reason that they should be illegal in the first place.... but anyway.

I've been training off and on since about 25 (36 now).
My diet has changed to vegetarian with a lot of beans, peanut butter, noodles etc. My intake includes milk, eggs and snacks.

I have no training program, for now I work out until it hurts too much. I guess I could get organized with a program once I start seeing results. I'm working bis, tris and chest right now. Again once I get better results will add more to it.

For years off and on I've taken Yohimbe and I'm not sure if I notice much with it, but keep taking it. Creatine I use too now and then.

Last edited:

Michael1971

Awards
Oops forgot about liquids.

I quit drinking and colas.

I take in about 5 bottles of water per day, up to 2 glasses of milk.

I sometimes drink energy drinks but this is for work (3rd shift). Otherwise just 2 cups of coffee on my off days.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply!

Yeah I figured as much on steroid resources, so I give up on that idea. It ticks me off a bit though since personally I don't any reason that they should be illegal in the first place.... but anyway.

I've been training off and on since about 25 (36 now).
My diet has changed to vegetarian with a lot of beans, peanut butter, noodles etc. My intake includes milk, eggs and snacks.

I have no training program, for now I work out until it hurts too much. I guess I could get organized with a program once I start seeing results. I'm working bis, tris and chest right now. Again once I get better results will add more to it.

For years off and on I've taken Yohimbe and I'm not sure if I notice much with it, but keep taking it. Creatine I use too now and then.
For the time being I would not worry about hormones or any supplements other than protein powder. Not even steroids are going to give you the body that you want without a good diet and training regimine.

As far as your diet goes it is important to remember that you want to get approximately 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. of bodyweight in order to build muscle. Most people supplement with a whey protein powder to get their extra protein, as it can be difficult for some to get all of their protein from whole foods. There is a couple of nutrition sub-forums in here, get acquainted with them.

As far as training goes you need to develop a comprehensive training program. You need to not only know how to train your whole body, but how often to train during the week. I train as follows:

Monday - Chest + shoulders or triceps
Tuesday -Legs + forearms
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back + Biceps + forearms
Friday - Shoulders + triceps

That is just a sample, some people work out 5 days a week, some 3, and so forth. Just remember to allow yourself adequate recovery, as well as figuring out a schedule that fits in with the rest of your life. You also need to learn what exercises do what, and what exercises are best.

There is a training subforum as well as an exercise subforum in here that could be real helpful in constructing a good program.

Get this stuff down pat, and then worry about what supplements are worth looking into. If you don't have your training-diet-recovery down pat, then no amount of supplements are really going to help you get the results that you want.

Michael1971

Awards
Thanks for all that!

I've done protein and weight gainers to no avail btw.

What about Saturday and Sunday though? 3 days of rest?

I need some supplement for best results, I figure the better results the better motivation I have.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all that!

I've done protein and weight gainers to no avail btw.

What about Saturday and Sunday though? 3 days of rest?

I need some supplement for best results, I figure the better results the better motivation I have.
Well protein powders and weight gainers aren't magic (nor are any other supplements). If one part of the training-diet-rest equation is not there then you are not going to see drastic results. No offense intended but I am willing to bet that your training routine and diet both need some work.

The function of a protein powder is to conveniently feed your muscles the protein they need to grow, but if your muscles are not being sufficiently stimulated then they are not going to grow anyway.

I take Saturday and Sunday off. So that gives me 3 days a week rest on my current routine. I switch between routines every 2-3 months or so, but no matter how I change my workouts I give myself at least 2 days a week off. Your body doesn't grow in the gym, it grows while you are resting.

Michael1971

Awards
Yes I need motivation, and for diet itself I eat when I'm hungry which is pretty often.