Hanging Out At Club Myth: Are You Cool Enough?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask Yourself These Questions

Have you ever wanted to be REALLY cool, but just couldn't do it?

Have you ever wished you could get that girl of your dreams, but had to settle for Blanka The Beast?

Have you ever wanted to have more than 2 friends, your hand and your computer?

Have you ever wanted to be part of something that made you feel part of the gang?

Have you ever wished that you were born with a HUGE wang, one that was bigger than 2.5"?

Well, then this is the club for you! In here you can be cool, meet lots of cool people, be part of the gang, get tips on getting a better girl, and have some fun! Sorry I can't help you with the last one though, your born with what you got.

O yea, and did I mention the pay it forward type of supplement giveaway? Every month, I or someone else who is feeling generouse, will give away a bottle of something to some poor mofo who needs it more than we do through a contest, or if you beg hard enough and really can't afford supps. Who knows, if enough people are feeling generouse, and want to get some good karma, it may be more than one a month. I know I have TONS of bottles of supps I probably will not use, and I am sure there are more of you that have way more than you need. All that person has do is pay the shipping, and walla, a free bottle for them! So when this club reaches 30 people, everyone in it will be elidgable for this. All you gotta do is put in your signature that you are part of Club Myth, the coolest club on the boards, and THE ONLY ONE that gives you a chance to win a supplement!

Maybe other REPS out there will want to joing the club, be part of something cool, something big, something for the better of the community!

Everyone is welcome to apply, we don't discriminate at Club Myth......Unless your a terrorist, which in that case, no, you are not welcome!

:afro:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! This club just got TWICE as cool!

BTW, got the bottle, thanks man! Man those are the tinyest caps I have ever seen!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BTW, got the bottle, thanks man! Man those are the tinyest caps I have ever seen!
Yeah, they are really tiny, but they still kick ass.:dance:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, its a slow slow day! Hardley anyone posting at all today anywhere!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

it's not the size of the caps, it's what's in them!!! at least that's what I tell myself :sad:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go ahead and put Member Of Club Myth in your sigs!!!! Its a party already!!!

And warnerve, you are absolutely right!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a kick ass logo Z, the oficial logo of coolness!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
so whats going to be the first official act of this new club

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are on tour???? Dang, I will have ot go check out if they are coming near me! I love them!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
on a side note i dont know if you guys know if theres any potential side effects from 10-15 gr of ALCAR ed. i been looking but i cant find anything realted to that.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't risk it man, 6 works wonders for me and just about everyone else. Why go that high when you don't need too? More is not better, unless its sex with beautiful women, then there can never be enough.

BTW- First order of business here will be repping all Club Myth Members!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
too bad i already took 5 gr with 5 oz of water, it was nasty

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a side note i dont know if you guys know if theres any potential side effects from 10-15 gr of ALCAR ed. i been looking but i cant find anything realted to that.
A lot of free radical release from increased mitochondrial activity. Take a good dose of anti-O's with the ALCAR.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
A lot of free radical release from increased mitochondrial activity. Take a good dose of anti-O's with the ALCAR.
Im also taking 1g GTE and when i remmeber some ALA. i still have some NAC also

I did this for the first time yesterday and i liked the endurance i got from it. but im still feeling tired

4 gr Creatine Mono
5 gr Beta Alanine
5 gr Taurine
5 gr ALCAR
15 gr Leucine

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man Z, pinning yourself everyday is pretty hardcore, definetly get some more anti-oxidents for those free radicals.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Count me in da club!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try to get 600mg R-ALA, 600mg GTE, 400mg NAC, 1000mg Vit C & 400 IU Vit E.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would definetly be a good idea to add those amounts in. Possibly some grape seed extract as well.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, I think we should change the name of the club to Club Cool. What do you guys think?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
That would definetly be a good idea to add those amounts in. Possibly some grape seed extract as well.
Grape seed extract is a really solid suggestion, I am a big fan of it myself.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I dunno I like club Myth, it makes it sound epic lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, another cool member!! I havnt seen you around as much BB, where you been?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In like Flint suckas!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tend to the bar area. :D Hot women, please feel free to apply for the barmaid position. ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am definitely cool enough.

I should be even cool enough for a high rank in the club. ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea, more cool people, pretty soon the ladies won't be able to resist joining the club. See I told you guys hot women will soon be all over you! Club Myth=Club Sex, still can't do anything for the small "members" though, we will try to find a cure!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, another cool member!! I havnt seen you around as much BB, where you been?
simple answer - east coast. put about 30K miles on my car in about 6 months. oh, the stories.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
simple answer - east coast. put about 30K miles on my car in about 6 months. oh, the stories.
I'm in to hear about the beer, chicks, and random crazy events that ensued in that time frame.

As a matter of fact, pull up a stool at the bar. T1 has a beer waiting for ya. ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea you can play. Hey is Fosters good, I thought it was like Budweiser to the US?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
club myth....

myth, this could be legendary.

I'm jumping in line at the door to this club...lines looks kinda short... I think I know another brother I could bring over

oh, and these guys want in:

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be legendary! What other club has benefits fr its members!!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea you can play. Hey is Fosters good, I thought it was like Budweiser to the US?
Virtually impossible to find Fosters in Australia....well Sydney anyway....i drink it in the UK though. Just quietly......i dont mind it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Any age limit here gents?

Hey T heres my id, I'm hoping you can just turn the other cheek. Hit me with a Keystone. Oh you actually have real beer? Saweeett.