Just want to say Thanks

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Would like to give a big Thanks to the AnabolicMinds.com community for their astounding dedication to knowledge and their willingness to help. I have soaked up invaluable information from the "regulars" to the occasional lurker-posters who pop in every now and then. I've spent years floating among fitness boards, and AM.com is the only board I truely trust for fitness information. I hope that says a lot, as there are dozens of big time forum communities out there. In my eyes, they all pale in comparison in every aspect.

I'm heading out for the second half of my training at USMC Officer Candidate School, where I will have my chance to lock in a seat to be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant. I want to give this big-ass THANKS as I would not be close to what I am today if it were not for this community. I've been a member here for about 2 and a 1/2 years, and the priceless information I have received, for free, has been one of my strongest assets in training. This board has truely played a decisive role in preparation for the biggest challenge of my life, and I will always be incredibly grateful for that. I'm sure that I speak for most of when I say that the efforts here are greatly appreciated.

Keep up the great work!