I have yet to commit a felony!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I sit here, no carbs to digest, just finished a plate of canned turkey breats seasoned all to hell... I ponder how life is preshuss (so what I can't spell) and ways I can end it, for others.. :)

Then, I loosen up the feather boa, adjust my fishnet boxers, and try not to think.. I also scratch alot, fishnet gets itchy.. Anyway, I'm just glad to have a place where incoherent banter, such as this thread, can be displayed for my humiliation purposes.. Damn, I'm in need of some booty, but the ephedra-shrink is kickin' in.. I tanned today, I'll go back again this week.. I'm losing water pretty well, so I should be dry for showtime.. Might start stripping again, uh, Oops! Wrong forum.. :D

My mind is wandering, seriously, he's lost in that jar I sealed him in... I think Barbie put on some weight, don't you? Peanut butter jelly time! I gotta shave everything, which takes 3 minutes since I'm as hairy as a newborn.. I think we spend entirely too much time grooming ourselves, showerign can be a step away from a good case of OCD.. I wash my 3 important parts every morning: teeth, hair, balls... I save time by using the same cloth.. Anyone in the chat room? I plan to verbally frighten you, or maybe you'll get off on it.. ;)

FEED ME A POTATO!! :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
There should be a law clearly stating Pete is not allowed to compete anymore. He is a danger to this board and society as a whole.

Please contribute by writing to your congressman.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Riiiiigghhhtt...

And ephedra is bad for you, really.. :rolleyes:

:D

Ephedra caused all this, I tell you!! Cheese puffs are magically delicious.. Hey, that rhymes with fishes.. I want tuna! :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete bro, did you trip and fall because you must have bumped your head a little to hard this time. For god sakes, somebody get the straight jacket and ill get the helmet, We gotta take this guy in. He needs a professional.

I wash my 3 important parts every morning: teeth, hair, balls... I save time by using the same cloth
I always wondered about those pubiees in between your teeth. :D

db

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think those fishnet boxers and no carbs making you insane Pete :D . Just refrain from re-enacting the Texas Chainsaw massacre adn everything will be okay

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Pete bro, did you trip and fall because you must have bumped your head a little to hard this time. For god sakes, somebody get the straight jacket and ill get the helmet, We gotta take this guy in. He needs a professional.

I always wondered about those pubiees in between your teeth. :D

db
I rotate spots, no pubes in my teeth, unless my girlfriend forgets to shave..

Originally posted by Iron Warrior
I think those fishnet boxers and no carbs making you insane Pete :D . Just refrain from re-enacting the Texas Chainsaw massacre adn everything will be okay
My fishnet boxers have no purpose for my insanity, the ass-less chaps might, they stare at me funny.. I mean, they need an ass, why stare at mine? :)