I have yet to commit a felony!! - AnabolicMinds.com

I have yet to commit a felony!!

1. Board Sponsor

Talking I have yet to commit a felony!!

As I sit here, no carbs to digest, just finished a plate of canned turkey breats seasoned all to hell... I ponder how life is preshuss (so what I can't spell) and ways I can end it, for others..

Then, I loosen up the feather boa, adjust my fishnet boxers, and try not to think.. I also scratch alot, fishnet gets itchy.. Anyway, I'm just glad to have a place where incoherent banter, such as this thread, can be displayed for my humiliation purposes.. Damn, I'm in need of some booty, but the ephedra-shrink is kickin' in.. I tanned today, I'll go back again this week.. I'm losing water pretty well, so I should be dry for showtime.. Might start stripping again, uh, Oops! Wrong forum..

My mind is wandering, seriously, he's lost in that jar I sealed him in... I think Barbie put on some weight, don't you? Peanut butter jelly time! I gotta shave everything, which takes 3 minutes since I'm as hairy as a newborn.. I think we spend entirely too much time grooming ourselves, showerign can be a step away from a good case of OCD.. I wash my 3 important parts every morning: teeth, hair, balls... I save time by using the same cloth.. Anyone in the chat room? I plan to verbally frighten you, or maybe you'll get off on it..

FEED ME A POTATO!!

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

There should be a law clearly stating Pete is not allowed to compete anymore. He is a danger to this board and society as a whole.

Please contribute by writing to your congressman.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Board Sponsor

Riiiiigghhhtt...

And ephedra is bad for you, really..

Ephedra caused all this, I tell you!! Cheese puffs are magically delicious.. Hey, that rhymes with fishes.. I want tuna!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Pete bro, did you trip and fall because you must have bumped your head a little to hard this time. For god sakes, somebody get the straight jacket and ill get the helmet, We gotta take this guy in. He needs a professional.

I wash my 3 important parts every morning: teeth, hair, balls... I save time by using the same cloth
    I always wondered about those pubiees in between your teeth.

db
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I think those fishnet boxers and no carbs making you insane Pete . Just refrain from re-enacting the Texas Chainsaw massacre adn everything will be okay
  6. Board Sponsor

Originally posted by db682
    Pete bro, did you trip and fall because you must have bumped your head a little to hard this time. For god sakes, somebody get the straight jacket and ill get the helmet, We gotta take this guy in. He needs a professional.

I always wondered about those pubiees in between your teeth.

db
    I rotate spots, no pubes in my teeth, unless my girlfriend forgets to shave..

Originally posted by Iron Warrior
    I think those fishnet boxers and no carbs making you insane Pete . Just refrain from re-enacting the Texas Chainsaw massacre adn everything will be okay
    My fishnet boxers have no purpose for my insanity, the ass-less chaps might, they stare at me funny.. I mean, they need an ass, why stare at mine?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have yet to see any SD sides!!
    By parttimer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 02:53 PM
  2. I have yet to see........
    By JKurz1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 09:12 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:20 PM
  5. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 05:32 PM