Rosacea

bfoley

bfoley

Awards
Wasn't sure where to put this. Does anyone know if there is a link between low T and certain skin conditions, mainly rosacea and eczema. 3 years ago I got tested and my total T was 375. The doctor said it was normal. At the same time I started developing eczema, and then this year rosacea.

3 years ago something changed with my life. It wasn't any kind of event or anything, I just started to feel 'less manly'. I wasn't having any problems in the bedroom, other that the occasional taking longer to get it up. Then in the spring of '05, I started with the eczema. Then when I get tested, the results are above. There's got to be a link, but when I ask my doctor, he say's now, there's no link.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
there is no link between low test and rosacea. In fact nobody knows what causes rosacea and there's no cure for it. It could be a link between them in your case, but there's no direct evidence for a doctor to decide that. That's all I can tell you.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is rosacea?Is that red spots and all?I have efing vitiligo!Thats sh!t pisses me off!It's just little spots on my back no bigger then a dime or so.I hate it though!It's definately noticeable but I stay pretty light toned cause the darker I get the more it shows.I see some who have it on their face and hands.......That truly sucks for them!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Rosacea is a permanent redness with a tendency to flush and blush easily. It is also common to have small blood vessels visible near the surface of the skin and possibly burning or itching sensations.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ah, ok, for some reason I felt you were a lot younger. You might wanna ask your doctor about HRT options and there's also tons of info on this message board. Just click on search and since you cant search three letter words here, type in HRT***