Is it just me or do 90% of girls have cellulite

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to think cellulite legs were the ugliest thing in the world. I went to the beach the past 2 weekends and see college girls and very attractive girls everywhere, and there was maybe ONE who didnt have visible cellulite just standing there. I mean seriously, are girls just letting themselves go this much these days? Whats the deal, does anyone else notice this? Do i have to start accepting this?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, cellulite isn't a special type of fat.. It's just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. It looks the way it does because muscle fibers intertwined with the adipose I believe.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea...my girlfriend is just starting to get some...and she hates it. To be honest i dont care...yet. Ive been looking for things to help get rid of it, all i could find was l-carnitine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the better pick:

A) Crack Whore

B) A woman with a bit of cellulite on the fanny

C) A blow up doll named wendy(she's real purty too)

??? haha ;)

Deegin

Awards
What's the better pick:

A) Crack Whore

B) A woman with a bit of cellulite on the fanny

C) A blow up doll named wendy(she's real purty too)

??? haha ;)
Why choose? All three together could make for a fun Friday night! :dance:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've dated perfect women and I'd much rather have a little cellulite than deal with the perfection syndrome and the rest of the BS that goes along with it. Any day.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i would say that most women do have cellulite. i have some! its just a matter of knowing where to look on some people and you will find it. you are a picky man aren't you ;) my picky thing is "muffin tops" and on men its booby fat/pointy puffy nipples (the kind you can see through shirts)

but little things don't bother me so much at all. easily overlooked. the only thing that i would not be able to overlook is obesity because i feel that is gross self neglect and that in itself says a lot about a person

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeowch, Matt says I'm lacking in cellulite. However I do train hard, do my cardio, eat good most of the time and take quite a bit of supps. I'm 34 so I hope to avoid it. Maybe it is genetic? But we all have flaws in one form or another.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cellulite is a connective tissue problem, as the intradermal and subdermal connective matrix forms a criss cross pattern. A loss of pliability causes the connective tissue matrix to "tighten" and force the existing fat to pucker through, creating a dimpled pattern. It is actually semi-related to stretch marks.

I am actually working with Par Deus, and we have almost finished the formula that will target cellulite from MANY different angles - resulting in significant reduction for relatively lean women with this problem.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i would say that most women do have cellulite. i have some! its just a matter of knowing where to look on some people and you will find it. you are a picky man aren't you ;) my picky thing is "muffin tops" and on men its booby fat/pointy puffy nipples (the kind you can see through shirts)

but little things don't bother me so much at all. easily overlooked. the only thing that i would not be able to overlook is obesity because i feel that is gross self neglect and that in itself says a lot about a person
Puffy nipples are just a curse.. You can't get rid of 'em!! :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If cellulite is a pliability issue, than I assume muscular development itself would not correct the problem in earnest - that is, if 'any' adipose is stored there it will appear as cellulite.