Is it just me or do 90% of girls have cellulite

  1. Is it just me or do 90% of girls have cellulite


    I used to think cellulite legs were the ugliest thing in the world. I went to the beach the past 2 weekends and see college girls and very attractive girls everywhere, and there was maybe ONE who didnt have visible cellulite just standing there. I mean seriously, are girls just letting themselves go this much these days? Whats the deal, does anyone else notice this? Do i have to start accepting this?


  2. e.g.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. To be clear, cellulite isn't a special type of fat.. It's just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. It looks the way it does because muscle fibers intertwined with the adipose I believe.
    •   
       


  4. Yea...my girlfriend is just starting to get some...and she hates it. To be honest i dont care...yet. Ive been looking for things to help get rid of it, all i could find was l-carnitine.

  5. What's the better pick:

    A) Crack Whore

    B) A woman with a bit of cellulite on the fanny

    C) A blow up doll named wendy(she's real purty too)


    ??? haha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What's the better pick:

    A) Crack Whore

    B) A woman with a bit of cellulite on the fanny

    C) A blow up doll named wendy(she's real purty too)


    ??? haha
    Why choose? All three together could make for a fun Friday night!

  7. I've dated perfect women and I'd much rather have a little cellulite than deal with the perfection syndrome and the rest of the BS that goes along with it. Any day.

  8. i would say that most women do have cellulite. i have some! its just a matter of knowing where to look on some people and you will find it. you are a picky man aren't you my picky thing is "muffin tops" and on men its booby fat/pointy puffy nipples (the kind you can see through shirts)


    but little things don't bother me so much at all. easily overlooked. the only thing that i would not be able to overlook is obesity because i feel that is gross self neglect and that in itself says a lot about a person

  9. Yeowch, Matt says I'm lacking in cellulite. However I do train hard, do my cardio, eat good most of the time and take quite a bit of supps. I'm 34 so I hope to avoid it. Maybe it is genetic? But we all have flaws in one form or another.

  10. Cellulite is a connective tissue problem, as the intradermal and subdermal connective matrix forms a criss cross pattern. A loss of pliability causes the connective tissue matrix to "tighten" and force the existing fat to pucker through, creating a dimpled pattern. It is actually semi-related to stretch marks.

    I am actually working with Par Deus, and we have almost finished the formula that will target cellulite from MANY different angles - resulting in significant reduction for relatively lean women with this problem.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    i would say that most women do have cellulite. i have some! its just a matter of knowing where to look on some people and you will find it. you are a picky man aren't you my picky thing is "muffin tops" and on men its booby fat/pointy puffy nipples (the kind you can see through shirts)


    but little things don't bother me so much at all. easily overlooked. the only thing that i would not be able to overlook is obesity because i feel that is gross self neglect and that in itself says a lot about a person
    Puffy nipples are just a curse.. You can't get rid of 'em!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Puffy nipples are just a curse.. You can't get rid of 'em!!
    You're doing it wrong.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    If you aren't bs-ing me.. Then frickin' share the wealth!! I neeeedz it!!

  14. If cellulite is a pliability issue, than I assume muscular development itself would not correct the problem in earnest - that is, if 'any' adipose is stored there it will appear as cellulite.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:36 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:15 PM
  3. Cellulite???
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:44 AM
  4. Cellulite problem
    By FitModel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Log in
Log in