In need of money making' - suggestions?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Little background... I'm home for the summer, going to be taking 4 or 5 classes at a local community college as well, so I don't feel that leaves a lot of time for a job.

Any ideas for me to get some extra $$, besides odd jobs and things like that (already doing that ;))?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you could whore self out to a bunch of fat-chicks. Fat-chicks need love too, but they gotta pay!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, you could whore self out to a bunch of fat-chicks. Fat-chicks nned love too, but they gotta pay!!
Should I go with 100 fat chicks for $10/fatty... or should I just do 10 really fat chicks and charge $100/fatty?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Check out the college you are going to , sometimes they have positions for student assistants to do maintenance and whatnot. I worked at my university last summer checking and fixing fire extinguishers all tax free!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Check out the college you are going to , sometimes they have positions for student assistants to do maintenance and whatnot. I worked at my university last summer checking and fixing fire extinguishers all tax free!
Sweet! Thanks man!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You could also sell provocative pictures of Link Cat....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bartend....

You can easily make 200-300/night at a good bar.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's already been hinted at........Gigolo FTW! :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
how's your computer knowledge? I was fixing my neighborhood's pc's on the cheap for a while.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
not good enough I'm sure.. :(
you'd be suprised how many technophobe old people you're saving by merely restoring the registry, recommending a simple RAM upgrade, etc. and only charging them like $20 for 15 minutes of your time as opposed to what it would cost them to call a tech from a company. And they get so happy and love you so much for pointing them towards cheap hardware options instead of having them pay Dell for 'certified' parts, etc. It's like telling the fatass at gnc you'll help him work out and recommend some good & cheap(er) supps from NP right before he buys half the muscletech line and signs up at a McGym.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you'd be suprised how many technophobe old people you're saving by merely restoring the registry, recommending a simple RAM upgrade, etc. and only charging them like $20 for 15 minutes of your time as opposed to what it would cost them to call a tech from a company. And they get so happy and love you so much for pointing them towards cheap hardware options instead of having them pay Dell for 'certified' parts, etc. It's like telling the fatass at gnc you'll help him work out and recommend some good & cheap(er) supps from NP right before he buys half the muscletech line and signs up at a McGym.
I really wish I knew more about computers now.. Thanks dude, thanks.. lol

I like your example there.. very nice :thumbsup:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I really wish I knew more about computers now.. Thanks dude, thanks.. lol

I like your example there.. very nice :thumbsup:
I'm suprised actually, I usually see your avi on gamer/PC forums, I thought you might have been the type. I've been a computer & gaming nerd since I was old enough to say atari, heh.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Should I go with 100 fat chicks for $10/fatty... or should I just do 10 really fat chicks and charge $100/fatty?
go with group discounts!

seriously though, do you have much stuff you've accumlated over the years that could be worth anything, if so, maybe sell some of it on ebay?

bartending is a good idea tho

good luck

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
go with group discounts!

seriously though, do you have much stuff you've accumlated over the years that could be worth anything, if so, maybe sell some of it on ebay?

bartending is a good idea tho

good luck
I need to look into my stash of crap and see what can go... good idea :)

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
I say the fatter they are the more expensive.
no but seriously, you could look into medical studies. where im at they have GFI or covance studies. you stay at the facility for 3 days, come back next week and stay 3 more days, have an outpatient visit and you ge lke $2000.thats just an example but they all very. i got a friend, hes a friggin lab rat for them, he says most of his are for blood pressure & cholesterol.nothing thats going to change you colors or something.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I say the fatter they are the more expensive.
no but seriously, you could look into medical studies. where im at they have GFI or covance studies. you stay at the facility for 3 days, come back next week and stay 3 more days, have an outpatient visit and you ge lke $2000.thats just an example but they all very. i got a friend, hes a friggin lab rat for them, he says most of his are for blood pressure & cholesterol.nothing thats going to change you colors or something.
Definitely looking into that. Sounds frickin' sweet.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
yea, he just got screened the other day . two 15 day stays for $9500.if i didnt have a vacation coming up soon id probably try to get into one.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yea, he just got screened the other day . two 15 day stays for $9500.if i didnt have a vacation coming up soon id probably try to get into one.
I checked out their website and I realllllly want to give it a shot.. Thing is, I'd be driving about 50 extra miles every day, and the only study they have going is a 16 night study. That's a lot of gas :(

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
you gotta drive up there every night? you dont just check in and stay 16 nights? how much was it for anyway?if nothing else id keep checking up with them. see if another study opens up or if someone just drops out of a study.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you gotta drive up there every night? you dont just check in and stay 16 nights? how much was it for anyway?if nothing else id keep checking up with them. see if another study opens up or if someone just drops out of a study.
Maybe I read it wrong.. It's prob what you're thinking it is, check in and then stay.

that would kill me though.. no gym time for 2 weeks!

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
it would be like prison workouts for 2 weeks, lol. wasnt there just a thread:think:. might want to take some notes.lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea those studies would presumably be very controlled (so no supplements and such). Also I would imagine gym going would be regulated if blood pressure and cholesterol are the main study areas.

I vote bar back.