Happy Mother's Day

1. Unbreakable

Talking Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers and or grandmothers out there.

I know that crader is a mom...Happy Mother's Day.

To all the rest of you...go tell your mothers and grandmothers and if you are blessed so much as to have a living great grandmother - you love them.

Trust me...you do.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Unbreakable

Little B5150 and Grandma

We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Very cute there B!

My mom is having a nice mothersday Im sure (shes on vacation and Im here in the rain! )

We had mothesrday dinner last wkend for her though.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Thank you B!!!! You have no idea how much it means to hear it!! I enjoyed my day with my 3 kids!
  5. Unbreakable

You are quite welcome

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help for my mother
    By Davidlee in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:09 PM
  2. Happy Mother's Day
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 01:08 PM