- 05-10-2008, 10:46 PM
- 05-10-2008, 10:59 PM
- 05-10-2008, 11:03 PM
if you're into rock, look at the 'metal of the day' thread started by joeflex, he, I, and a few others are posting a lot of select tracks there so we can all look into new bands, etc. By new I mean possibly new to you, I myself have posted stuff decades old, heh.
05-10-2008, 11:07 PM
05-10-2008, 11:23 PM
05-10-2008, 11:49 PM
05-11-2008, 12:02 AM
I like metal and rap both, but mostly metal when lifting. I like sevendust, disturbed, killswitch, stuff like that but I'm sure the same is with all you guys, the same song get old day after day!
05-11-2008, 01:07 AM
05-11-2008, 01:21 AM
10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
Mind And Muscle Representative
Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
05-11-2008, 01:31 AM
slipknot. ***** slap, buck it all, wait and bleed, duality
lamb of god. omerta
atreyu. you give love a bad name, lipgloss and black,exs and ohs
killswitch engage. as daylight dies, a bid farewell,
metallica. fuel, saint anger
underoath, its dangerous buisness walking out my front door
everytime i die. bored stiff, kill the music
05-11-2008, 03:52 AM
05-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Nice checking all of those out today! I think one of the all time best is, So F#ck!ng Determined, by Mudvayne!
05-11-2008, 01:03 PM
05-11-2008, 01:18 PM
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM
05-11-2008, 04:57 PM
05-11-2008, 06:20 PM
05-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Nice, well Shyt I got a infraction, guess I should have said good music to listen to while On supplements!
Similar Forum Threads
- By kain1012 in forum General ChatReplies: 73Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:30 PM
- By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 22Last Post: 12-25-2012, 01:47 PM
- By crazyfool405 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM
- By MESSPLAY in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:03 PM
- By Squiboy in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 01-08-2004, 04:30 PM