Anti Steroid show on youtube

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
This **** is pitiful. Every time I see this kind of stuff, i want to force feed everyone involved a 1/5 of Everclear and a carton of Marlboros. F*cking hypocrites.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Best part of this video was hearing the guy say "hypogonadism" LMFAO (some will say thats childish, I say I am glad I am easily amused :D). Stopped watching after that.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
steroids are bad mnnkay says the dudes father whos son ran a shitload of AAS for a year nonstop and plays the blame game on low test levels causing depression.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
steroids are bad mnnkay says the dudes father whos son ran a shitload of AAS for a year nonstop and plays the blame game on low test levels causing depression.
that's some weak sauce right there.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't watch it. Did they have the football player who blames his brain cancer on AAS? He did not get brain cancer from AAS, nor does he have any logical means to establish such a conclusion.

Steroids are bad because stupid people use them and hurt themselves because they don't plan ahead and know how to use them. Alcohol is bad because people don't plan ahead, drive home drunk, and hurt themselves.

Someone once told me that creatine was bad because he got heat exhaustion during football camp in 90 degree weather while using it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That kid was under so much pressure to begin with. If I remember correctly, this was a high school kid (high school kids = great potential for depression), who was trying to get into a division 1 school for baseball. (lotta pressure) So he did steroids to help with his game. I wonder if he PCT'd with clomid (clomid = great potential for depression).

A lot of the allogations against steroids can pretty much be thrown to waste, as many of the folks you hear about are usually mentally unstable to begin with (i.e. Benoit). It is not uncommon for a depressed person to use steroids. Increased serum testosterone would certainly work favorably as well. I would imagine a widely available and commonly prescribed class of drugs would have a much greater potential for suicide after discontinuation that steroids (SSRI's).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of people mis-understand steroids and just how profound their effects are or are not for that matter.

Honestly, if you're a jerk then you take steroids, now you are a jerk on steroids.

If you suck at baseball then you take steroids, then you might be a bit stronger/bigger, but you probably will still suck at baseball.

All variables hold true for the most part despite androgen usage. People just want to draw odd conclusions despite no scientific evidence to support it.