ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
c'mon people!

MB

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I heard another good exercise is to drop a 100lb dumbell on your head.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t MB, you have to warn people of that! I almost had oats & whey come out my nose! That was freakin hilarious!

The personal trainer and some guy at my gym the other day were doing the thing where you bounce/pass the medicine ball back and forth. "Hey, I've got an exercise! It's called lets be loud and obnoxious so that everyone in the gym can see how out of shape you are, slam this medicine ball on the floor."

Needless to say, was not amused. I wish it had come back at him like in this video. That would have been great!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow seen that coming from a mile away lol. The slow motion is absolutely great though. Believe it or not though this is actually a pretty decent plyo exercise. Nice find MB

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
right right, your abs strain when you slam it... then they strain when you retract your face really fast, hes big, its gotta work. lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
every now and then there are funny things on myspace :D

MB

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
good find..i saw it coming as well.. but im possitive thats not how those guys got big. Even if they are pretty big they still need to be slapped in the face for being that dumb

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
good find..i saw it coming as well.. but im possitive thats not how those guys got big. Even if they are pretty big they still need to be slapped in the face for being that dumb
if i have to have a concussion post workout to get hyooge, then i dont know if i wanna be big.lol

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I presume those guys are also use to taking balls to the face. No harm done in my book

-TF

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ohhh shoot... u made me tear.... that was funny

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
People at my gym do something like it but with situps...
at the top of the sit up they throw the ball to the wall and it bounces back to them... im not sure what that is helping but I like when they over throw and they have to go get it...

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
do they have the medicine ball accessory for the wii fit yet?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t MB, you have to warn people of that! I almost had oats & whey come out my nose! That was freakin hilarious!
Dude, you've been around long enough to know: clear your pipes before watching ANY video that gets posted here (or get a disposable computer)!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol^
perhaps I should look into one of these disposable computers...
they seem like they could come in handy