What is your biggest pleasure?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Answers

What is your biggest pleasure?

I wanted to start a thread where, people can post what really gives them the biggest satisfaction(Ok I not talking about that, let exclude the sex thing) or pleasure. By this I mean something you already have experiment not something you fantasizing about or want For example: Some will say chocolate etc,...

So for me is able to go to the toilet and dump it all out, that is without no problem at all.   Now, if you ever have problem to go to the bathroom you will understand what I mean! That gives a great satisfaction!  Oh well that is mine.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

thats your biggest satisfaction? sorry bro but thats kinda umm scary.. for me Id say having a mind blowing orgasm after 3 hours of sex with hot twins.. not that ive tried that.. but im still young  but really there are for more pleasurable and satisfying things than taking a dump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by Sanosuke
    thats your biggest satisfaction? sorry bro but thats kinda umm scary.. for me Id say having a mind blowing orgasm after 3 hours of sex with hot twins.. not that ive tried that.. but im still young  but really there are for more pleasurable and satisfying things than taking a dump
    That is normal body fuctions, what it should be scary? If you ever have problem with  bowel movement, then you will appreciated,  however the intention of this thread is to post your biggest pleasure. Having sex with many women, I would call it a desire not pleasure, because I am pretty sure you have not experiment this. That will fall in the other thread already open, example what you want for chritsmans and or what would you do if you have 72 hours to live!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

heh yeah.. still if thats what gets your your greatest pleasure in your life.. id say you need to get out more..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by Sanosuke
    heh yeah.. still if thats what gets your your greatest pleasure in your life.. id say you need to get out more..

I already have, but  a gentleman does not discuss those issues!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

i thought you asked to exclude sexual related matters??!!? (ha) pleasures....hmmmm..... ill break it down to 3 subcategories for yall.

1) food: a great (emphasis on great) steak, medium rare baby at a 5 star steakhouse (only had 2 in my lifetime which qualifies as greatness)
    2) hobby/extra-ciricular: gambling (sigh) yup, an addict at age 22
    3) micelleneous: a good good dump is solid but i have no problems with my digestion so i would lean towards traveling (seeing new cities, things, people) i guess thats a hobby but
  7. Registered User
    Answers

International travel.  Good Thai food.  Good Thai women.  Winning a Quake II game with the highest ping on the server.  Movies like LotR.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Smoking a good cigar or shooting hoops, hell, sometimes I like to just sit there...
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Sitting on my ass, watching TV and wagering.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Playing drums with a couple other musicians after a slight beer buzz, can't be beat for me.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Greatest pleasure has to be the morining after legs when I know I hit them hard because I cant hardly stand up, then going to the kitchen, pounding an unflavored protein blend shake with 5 liver tabs.......Life just doesnt get much better than that.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Greatest pleasure has to be the morining after legs when I know I hit them hard because I cant hardly stand up, then going to the kitchen, pounding an unflavored protein blend shake with 5 liver tabs.......Life just doesnt get much better than that.
    like today for me... (minus the livertabs, plus some flavor) looking for that knife stuck behind your legs, or you inner thighs, but seeing that there's nothing there. i feel you YJ....but boy, with that pleasure, comes the pain to get to that point dont it??
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Sleeping late. I love 10-12 hours sleep when I can get it.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I've got many things I love to do. First off is sleep. Then I love playing guitar and working on my new '67 Camaro I just bought. Should be some fun. Now I just need to get laid off so I can find the time to train and do my freaking hobbies
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Leaving the gym all pumped up like a blowfish(on androgens of course.)

Or spending time with Christ.
    Or spending time with my girly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  2. What is your biggest score?
    By Montego1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:02 PM
  3. What is your biggest problem area when it comes to training?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 09:29 AM
  4. What is your LBM to FAT gain ratio when bulking?
    By Romac in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 09:09 AM
  5. Cardio....what is your game plan?
    By tommy36p in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 02:17 PM