Guess who passed their national board for her license???

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
ME! I am beyond stoked! 88 % suckas! now i just have to pass the clinical portion...

life could not be better :woohoo:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Such a travesty some such as your self passing... lolj/k Best of Luck!Congrats!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lol thank you so much!

oh i've been waiting to take this test and be at this point in my life since i was 16. its like a dream, i can not believe that my goals and plans are really happening!!!! this is the best feeling in the world :)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I remember you told about your dreams many times before and how excited and scared you sounded. So I'm really happy for you. :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
LOL I can tell you at least 5 different feelings that better than that. :D
just 5 ;)

its all so crazy to me. you are so sweet. i'm still as nervous and scared as hell bc i still have to take my clinical exam, find a freakin patient for that exam and then find a job, manage buying a house. I just can't wait for life to settle and be a normal person.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Mrs. Gimpy!

Now when are you moving on to nursing.......;)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Mrs. Gimpy!

Now when are you moving on to nursing.......;)
you know what, i was thinking about nursing recently and i just wish that i would have known that kwyck was going to be a doctor when i first decided to go to college. If i had know that he was going to be a doctor, i really would have become a nurse. i like to work at the same place as him and be able to understand him when he comes home and tells me about his day :( . i love how there is so much room for growth and a lot of options within the nursing field. i had debated between nursing, dental hygienist and physicians assistant careers at the beginning.

btw, there is no WAY in heck i would subject my self to more torture by voluntarily entering myself into another health program. one program is enough for me, i am hardly sane nowadays because of it. what did you think i was an overachiever? lol

my heart is truly in finance and investing, but its not something i would ever persue without first getting a stable background (like dental or nursing).

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know what, i was thinking about nursing recently and i just wish that i would have known that kwyck was going to be a doctor when i first decided to go to college. If i had know that he was going to be a doctor, i really would have become a nurse. i like to work at the same place as him and be able to understand him when he comes home and tells me about his day :( .

my heart is truly in finance and investing, but its not something i would ever persue without first getting a stable background (like dental or nursing).
I hear you. I wish i had gone on to med school when the opportunity presented itself, however sadly i screwed it up. I actually plan on moving on to Physician Assistant in the near future. :)

Congrats on your achievement. Wish you the best! :D

Who knows what lies down the road for us all.....hell, if the wife and i weren't planning a family soon, i may have persued med school. Either way, nursing fits my lifestyle very well. :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. I wish i had gone on to med school when the opportunity presented itself, however sadly i screwed it up. I actually plan on moving on to Physician Assistant in the near future. :)

Congrats on your achievement. Wish you the best! :D

Who knows what lies down the road for us all.....hell, if the wife and i weren't planning a family soon, i may have persued med school. Either way, nursing fits my lifestyle very well. :)

yeah med school is not a forgiving one when it comes to looking at transcripts. im not going to lie, im a "minimal achiever".

so you are willing to subject yourself to a 2 year (or more) PA program? my props to you! i really (at this point in my life) can not imagine going through program education ever EVER again. I can not stand how programs dictate how you live your life.

The PAs look like they have a pretty kick back job. im slightly jealous. the kids in the PA program always look pretty mentally beat... like the dental hygiene girls. but im sure that was how nursing was for you too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah med school is not a forgiving one when it comes to looking at transcripts. im not going to lie, im a "minimal achiever".

so you are willing to subject yourself to a 2 year (or more) PA program? my props to you! i really (at this point in my life) can not imagine going through program education ever EVER again. I can not stand how programs dictate how you live your life.

The PAs look like they have a pretty kick back job. im slightly jealous. the kids in the PA program always look pretty mentally beat... like the dental hygiene girls. but im sure that was how nursing was for you too.

Yeah, it will be 2 years of hell for sure....however nursing was pure hell also haha. I can't say for certain that i will, but i do desire to move on into that field. Nursing pays good and my schedule is AWESOME, however i'm not challenged anymore. I think moving on to a PA may give me the fix i'm looking for. :)