Supplement Samples

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who knows of supplement companies who give samples upon request? I got RPM and Drive samples, and they were an awesome change from my usual basic staples. I'd like to try other various companies' supplements, also.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
There's one thing you can do, I've heard of people asking for free samples when they place orders.. look for a comments box and make your request there.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's one thing you can do, I've heard of people asking for free samples when they place orders.. look for a comments box and make your request there.
Yea I've gotten a few Nectar samples and some Hyperdrive, but I place orders rarely, and they consist of bulk staples. I wanted to get some samples directly from a company so I know what I'm getting basically. Cause I have all the protein powder I'll need for a long time, and that's what I've mainly been getting.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
maybe get a job and buy supplements instead of looking for handouts or do you have people lift for you in the gym two?

-TF

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Free samples are not gonna take you far anyway... if supplements is what you want you'll have to buy them like everyone else.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, seriously. I'm not looking to live off samples. I want to try out as many as I can to make the best choice. Simple concept.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider contacting the company through their direct contact at their site. I believe we have a few sponsors on the board who have their very own respective site. A few :fool2: :lol:

Do a liitle leg work...I know it's hard...but I believe in you.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
do you guys buy just any car? or do u test drive em? do u marry any chick or do u test drive her? cmon stop giving him a hard time best thing to do is the comment box or pm a company rep and let them know that ur looking for a supp for so and so and u wanted a sample to see if its ur cup of tea

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::hammer::hammer::hammer: im a little hyper (maybe the drive i took??)

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Consider contacting the company through their direct contact at their site. I believe we have a few sponsors on the board who have their very own respective site. A few :fool2: :lol:

Do a liitle leg work...I know it's hard...but I believe in you.
I don't know if that was sarcastic, but 2 of my 5 workout days are leg days, and a third one includes calves. I don't know if I ever made it seem like I was lacking in gains, either.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you know how hard it is to lift weights? Not for me.
I was following this one which I thought was pretty funny...I LOL'd (I can't believe I just typed LOL'd). I thought this was your rapier wit playing with us...so I did the follow up with what I said.

The "do a little leg work" means get out there and give it a shot. I know it's gonna be hard ...but I believe in you. ;)

The little train that could....I know I can, I know I can...choo...choo

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was following this one which I thought was pretty funny...I LOL'd (I can't believe I just typed LOL'd). I thought this was your rapier wit playing with us...so I did the follow up with what I said.

The "do a little leg work" means get out there and give it a shot. I know it's gonna be hard ...but I believe in you. ;)

The little train that could....I know I can, I know I can...choo...choo
Ok ya. Ya ok alright. Alright, ya.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
do you guys buy just any car? or do u test drive em? do u marry any chick or do u test drive her? cmon stop giving him a hard time best thing to do is the comment box or pm a company rep and let them know that ur looking for a supp for so and so and u wanted a sample to see if its ur cup of tea

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::hammer::hammer::hammer: im a little hyper (maybe the drive i took??)
you are comparing buying supplements to major choices like buying a car and marrying a person? Please tell me you are not this dumb. Unlike a test drive, supplements often need to be taken up to 30 days for a person to tell how effective they are. Not sure what a sample will do? and some cultures have arranged marriages, but what does that have to do with supplements? please use your brain before commenting next time.

-TF

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A woman, unlike a car, can change the minute you title one.

The test ride may have been a thrill but once it sits in your garage and gets some miles on it never quite performs the way it did when it had that fresh new car smell to it.

They discovered a food that can instantly remove a woman's libido - wedding cake :D

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established

The test ride may have been a thrill but once it sits in your garage and gets some miles on it never quite performs the way it did when it had that fresh new car smell to it.

They discovered a food that can instantly remove a woman's libido - wedding cake :D
lmao glad someone has a sense of humor :dance:

oh btw t3stxlr4titud i saw some other threads ppl werent using their brain in i think u should go be a di*k to them too

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
looks like you guys got a free sample of TF. what more do you need?

fyi......while supplies last you can add any of controlled labs samples to your cart prior to check-out at NutraPlanet.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
just got my 4 pack of controlled labs samples cant wait to try out green mag and purp wrath thanks controlled labs :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hahahahah!. I got one for ya!,

Whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?