Real world Hollywood - gyno?

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
first off im going to say i do not watch this show, my gf does.

So my gf turned it on the other night and one of the cast members gets my attention bc hes jacked. His names joey, the funny thing about the guy is hes SUPER emotional (crying, etc) and thinks hes really hardcore. The guy wore a t shirt into the hot tub and pool...im thinking he has gyno and doesn't want the world to know he juices.

The one time i caught a glimps of his chest is when he rips off his wifebeater when he gets mad and i believe he had slight gyno but it was a quick glance.

anyone watch this show?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its Ok, we all watch the Real World sometimes, no need to be ashamed lol. I just seen a commercial for it, I didn't even know it was still on. If I catch it this week I will see if I notice anything.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first off im going to say i do not watch this show, my gf does.

So my gf turned it on the other night and one of the cast members gets my attention bc hes jacked. His names joey, the funny thing about the guy is hes SUPER emotional (crying, etc) and thinks hes really hardcore. The guy wore a t shirt into the hot tub and pool...im thinking he has gyno and doesn't want the world to know he juices.

The one time i caught a glimps of his chest is when he rips off his wifebeater when he gets mad and i believe he had slight gyno but it was a quick glance.

anyone watch this show?
He reminds me of what people refer to online as a "Guido". I have no experience with these people cause I'm from TX, but they seem hilarious.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
He reminds me of what people refer to online as a "Guido". I have no experience with these people cause I'm from TX, but they seem hilarious.
There's no Guido's in Texas. :woohoo:I'm moving to Texas.

I just caught an episode of RW Hollywood, and the guy is definitely manic. I don't know where they find these people though, when the show first started the people were much more down to earth and you could actually relate to them, Now all the people look like models and I am sure the producers have some formula to figure out who a good cast would be.

BifWebster

Awards
I read somewhere he never took off his shirt because he wanted to score a magazine cover shoot or something like that.... lol i still wouldnt rule out gyno.
That guy actually use to work at the gym i go to seemed a bit more normal than how hes portrayed on the show.