Serious trouble gaining weight someone w/b

Buggzy702

Awards
hey every one..im 17 years old about to be 18 in july.. im 5'7 n weight only 127 lbs..i been playin football for 5 years..im trying to weight atleast 150 by football season in august...would mega men vitapaks help on gaining weight? n if not what non powder supplements can help?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also how did you come up with this line of questioning?. Why would you think a multi-vitamin would help you gain weight?. I just don't understand that at all. Its like saying a television is a book.

Buggzy702

Awards
well my dad used to work out in his days n said he got big off of vita pak..and he doesnt want me takin shakes cause it messed my brother up..is there any pillz u recommend?

Buggzy702

Awards
thats the thing i eat so much and i dont gain a pound..i eat alot of eggs, bread, steak, chicken, rice , potatoes, and nothing..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing i eat so much and i dont gain a pound..i eat alot of eggs, bread, steak, chicken, rice , potatoes, and nothing..
Double what you currently eat and you will grow. Keep up with cardio and conditioning training and the higher calorie level shouldn't hinder any athletic ability pertaining to speed and agility (which at your size I am assuming is vital for anything you will do in football).

Protein shakes did not mess up your brother unless he has lactose issues and even then it wouldn't be to a point where it would have your dad (who you said has training experience) to bar you from its use. Protein powder is simply protein in powdered form for the most part and nothing detrimental to you.

No pills will make you bigger until you can learn to eat for size and athletic supremacy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will try and help you out really quick like.

You should be eating appoximately 3048 calories per day.

127 of protein per day

406 grams of carbs

102 grams of fat

Use this website,

http://www.fitday.com/

follow that plan exactly and you WILL gain. Use fitday to track and count your calories and your progress. It is free or you can download a paid version.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well my dad used to work out in his days n said he got big off of vita pak..and he doesnt want me takin shakes cause it messed my brother up..is there any pillz u recommend?
LMFAO!!!

Buggzy702

Awards
yea i count my calories once in a while i get a little over 2,500...n do u recommend whey protein?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea i count my calories once in a while i get a little over 2,500...n do u recommend whey protein?
2.500 cals??? Bro come on!!! You should be taking in at least double that if you wanna gain....

Buggzy702

Awards
yea but i can hide the protein from him lol...idk why he makes a big deal about it

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If he's going to be like that about protein, drink milk (skim or whole) with every meal :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2.500 cals??? Bro come on!!! You should be taking in at least double that if you wanna gain....

5000 calories, no he will get fat!. Remeber he is only 127 pounds!. I calculated what he would need. It took me all of 10 minutes. Whew---that was a lot of work!.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
5000 calories, no he will get fat!. Remeber he is only 127 pounds!. I calculated what he would need. It took me all of 10 minutes. Whew---that was a lot of work!.
o ok..... Yea he prob dosent even have everything in order... and he isnt on cycle... Gotcha.. :thumbsup:

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey every one..im 17 years old about to be 18 in july.. im 5'7 n weight only 127 lbs..i been playin football for 5 years..im trying to weight atleast 150 by football season in august...would mega men vitapaks help on gaining weight? n if not what non powder supplements can help?
I'm 17 about to be 18 in July, what's your b-day? Mine is the 27th.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If he's going to be like that about protein, drink milk (skim or whole) with every meal :)
whole milk FTW!!!

its a simple way to pour a few hundred calories in a glass.
Fat is your FRIEND

skip sugar

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread...OMG...laughing...so...hard...:toofunny:

Anyways - T-bones right on, follow his advice, should help tons in conjunction with what everyone else said.

boxmeman - looks like you have very clearly marked your territory on that young lady. Girls never let me imprint my name on their abdomen :confused: