drug test question

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I just got a call and got a job I've been hoping for!!!!

I need to leave in about 3 hours to take a drug test,blood test, x-rays, etc.

I started a new routine yesterday. Yesterday I had 2 doses of ECA and I had one today before my workout.

I also, on a whim, took one 10 mg dose of Mdrol with the intention of pulsing the remainder of a bottle I have.

I know ephidrene may show a false positive for meth, depending on the test administered. Since I was told to plan on 2 hours for screening and bloodwork in involved I assume they have the "good" test.

Shoud I make note of these on the paperwork or do you think I'll pass OK?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
most orals have a very short half-life. I had blood drawn once while on Furazadrol (for 2 weeks).

My friend took a piss test while on P-Plex.

There's nothing to be worried about.

The supplements you are taking are legal...........................................for now :twisted:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I know they're legal now, I was just wondering if on my paperwork under vitamins/herbs you currently take should I put Mdrol? This was the 1st dose in about 2 months. If I take the test at 2 pm it would be in the system about 5-6 hours.

Do you think I should put the ephedrine from the ECA down just to be safe? I wouldn't want it to come back false positive and have to convice them it was a diet/ pre-workout aid.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine yeah. That's common enough and you can just say that it is some health supplement you got at the grocery store.

I'm not sure about M-Drol. I guess since it is legal it should be fine to put down.

It is better to put all your cards upfront (esp since it is all legal), then to try and make an excuse later on after the drug test, IMO.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would not put the Mdrol down. Try explaining it to them, Hey, its a LEGAL steroid. I really don't think they'd care its legal. Not with all the $hit going on with congress and baseball.

The ephedra on the other hand is easily explained. I'd probably put that one down.

Just my .02

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cellar-

Yeah I saw that. It is pretty cool. Makes me want to be defiant now lol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellar-

Yeah I saw that. It is pretty cool. Makes me want to be defiant now lol.

word. I hope im 2/3rd of those asians :)

Natty Natural Comps here I commmme ;]

:lol: jk,jk!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I just got a call and got a job I've been hoping for!!!!

I need to leave in about 3 hours to take a drug test,blood test, x-rays, etc.

I started a new routine yesterday. Yesterday I had 2 doses of ECA and I had one today before my workout.

I also, on a whim, took one 10 mg dose of Mdrol with the intention of pulsing the remainder of a bottle I have.

I know ephidrene may show a false positive for meth, depending on the test administered. Since I was told to plan on 2 hours for screening and bloodwork in involved I assume they have the "good" test.

Shoud I make note of these on the paperwork or do you think I'll pass OK?
No need to mention anything in your case...I am on the hiring committee for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US (Im on the chemical side). They are only going to do a regular ten panel drug screen for your hiring....Im assuming you will be required to wear a respirator maybe? Thats usually why they call for a chest xray.....Ephedrine would be the only thing I would worry about, and the chances of that are slim still....

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
No need to mention anything in your case...I am on the hiring committee for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US (Im on the chemical side). They are only going to do a regular ten panel drug screen for your hiring....Im assuming you will be required to wear a respirator maybe? Thats usually why they call for a chest xray.....Ephedrine would be the only thing I would worry about, and the chances of that are slim still....
No respirator, but the jobsite has potential to be...uh...dusty. I figured every test out other than the blood test, I asked and apparently it's to count white blood cells to see if I have pre-existing infections.

The testing yesterday went OK as far as I know. I put Bronkaid and Benedril down under current medications. I passed everything as far as I know other than my blood pressure being up slightly. I told the doctor that the exam was unexpected and I bodybuild as a hobby and had worked out a few hours earlier, and prior to the workout I took a stimulant. She them proceeded to tell me to be careful with supplements because she's had guys come in with renal failure. She checked my BP 3x over 2 hours and it dropped each time she took it so she OK'ed me citing caffine as a contributing factor.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Cool....good luck with the new job.

holyintellect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 25
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48