Should Boxmeman get a ****ing avi ? ? ? ?

Should Boxmeman get an avi ? ?

• Total voters
Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
100% of the poll results say YES...(one person)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Here's a couple suggestions-

or the ever so popular Hellraiser variety-

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the hellraiser one brings back memories. it would be a good choice for the holidays

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I voted yes since your clearly not a real member until you can be recognized solely by you avi (and thus fvck with people by changing it and making people say who the **** is that for a good minute as they scroll by it.)

**I was tempted to vote for option 4 because it made me laugh.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You can't not vote!!!!!!! If you vote for the 4th option the world will implode in on you. You have been warned.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You can't not vote!!!!!!! If you vote for the 4th option the world will implode in on you. You have been warned.
lol calm down guys(sarcastic high pitched voice) i'm trembling in my boots over here in fear...:lol: biding my time.....

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
All sponsored athletes should have a pic of them as their av. Is that a good argument?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is THE ONE

This does the trick on so many levels

Edit: Not intentionally promoting Obama, I didn't see the sticker until right now. Either way, this avi has your name written all over it, no seriously, it literally does.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get an Avy fool!!!!! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have compiled a list of avis I think you should look through.

Should you choose the last picture you would be an honorary member of BNB. Choose wisely! :cheers:

Attachments

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sugar Shane Mosley is def lookin fresh in that second pic down...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sugar Shane Mosley is def lookin fresh in that second pic down...
Sugar Shane used to come to my gym, but only to play basketball and he was always decked out in Jordan EVERYTHING.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sugar Shane used to come to my gym, but only to play basketball and he was always decked out in Jordan EVERYTHING.
Yea Roy Jones Jr. trains at my gym on occasion.... Dam id love to meet Mosley!!! Such a great fighter, modest and hard working with skill! Gotta love it!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Roy Jones Jr. trains at my gym on occasion.... Dam id love to meet Mosley!!! Such a great fighter, modest and hard working with skill! Gotta love it!
He is modest. I've talked to him just a couple times and by the way he acts you wouldn't think he was a rich & famous boxer (apart from his $2,000.00 matching Air Jordon bball gear).

I hear he still gets haircuts in the same ghetto @$$ barber shop he grew up in at P-Town (Pomona, CA). Pomona is ghetto as hell.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
He is modest. I've talked to him just a couple times and by the way he acts you wouldn't think he was a rich & famous boxer (apart from his $2,000.00 matching Air Jordon bball gear).

I hear he still gets haircuts in the same ghetto @$$ barber shop he grew up in at P-Town (Pomona, CA). Pomona is ghetto as hell.
Yea thats why I enjoy him! He puts on great AND entertaining fights AND is a down to earth kinda guy!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I like the Punch Out theme:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
are you letting the AM people down Box? ? ? 12 have already voted that you need an avi, How many votes do you want to make you change your mind ?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
are you letting the AM people down Box? ? ? 12 have already voted that you need an avi, How many votes do you want to make you change your mind ?
lol 12(scoffs)... many more are needed

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
lmao either the ninja training one or the cardboard box but i agree deff get a avi

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Allright if this isn't close enough we aren't going to get anywhere.

A boxman ad the "me" and we are set!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been fighting with box over this for months now lol......Good to see he's pissing other people off now too.
Do you see what your NO avy way of life is doing to us Mr.box!! It's tearing us apart!!! Maybe you need to set down and take a good hard look at yourself and see how much destruction your causing here.......:toofunny:

Bet if we all quit reppin his @ss until he got one he'd have one by the End of the night lol......
O'yes I did!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have been fighting with box over this for months now lol......Good to see he's pissing other people off now too.
Do you see what your NO avy way of life is doing to us Mr.box!! It's tearing us apart!!! Maybe you need to set down and take a good hard look at yourself and see how much destruction your causing here.......:toofunny:

Bet if we all quit reppin his @ss until he got one he'd have one by the End of the night lol......
O'yes I did!!!
reps for that 1!!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

O'yes I did!!!
It's no use... he's collecting reps everywhere else.

thanks sir reps

Looks like he's thought this out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who the hell is Boxmeman?.........;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box taking a dump because he took some low quality whey after squats day and it curdled; while comparing squat log notes.