Who Has The Best Bodybuilding Forum

One and Only

Awards
I know some of you and myself are memebers of diiferent forums I want to here you general opinion on them all.:welcome:

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
yeahhhhh you're the one that used 6oxo as PCT for superdrol right.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, let me be the first to say, Anabolic Minds is the best!
The first forum I found was like a day camp for immature piss ant teens that are more interested in their "repping" power then knowledge.
M&M is second, with no other worthy, IMO.

But by far, this is the most mature board. There are some that would rather tell a poster that they're posting in the wrong forum, than to actually help, but the positive outweighs the negative.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well, let me be the first to say, Anabolic Minds is the best!
The first forum I found was like a day camp for immature piss ant teens that are more interested in their "repping" power then knowledge.
M&M is second, with no other worthy, IMO.

But by far, this is the most mature board. There are some that would rather tell a poster that they're posting in the wrong forum, than to actually help, but the positive outweighs the negative.
Hey now, I post that people are posting the wrong forum all the time:wave:. Mostly because the ?'s. they are asking are a bit rediculous(what can I stack with testanate) and a little because I feel that the more Epi posts people see in the section, the more likely people think its where those threads go. Aminds is the best, but I post on about 3-4 forums at any given time. BTW, I never fail to answer a PM. I give the best advice to anyone who asks for it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i hate AM, thats why im on here all the time.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I cruise AM daily and once in awhile I'll read the articles on M&M.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
talk about a stupid question. obviously everybody is going to say this borad.

-TF

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some of you and myself are memebers of diiferent forums I want to here you general opinion on them all.:welcome:

:confused:

:trout: