Who Has The Best Bodybuilding Forum

  1. Who Has The Best Bodybuilding Forum


    I know some of you and myself are memebers of diiferent forums I want to here you general opinion on them all.


  2. yeahhhhh you're the one that used 6oxo as PCT for superdrol right.

  3. Well, let me be the first to say, Anabolic Minds is the best!
    The first forum I found was like a day camp for immature piss ant teens that are more interested in their "repping" power then knowledge.
    M&M is second, with no other worthy, IMO.

    But by far, this is the most mature board. There are some that would rather tell a poster that they're posting in the wrong forum, than to actually help, but the positive outweighs the negative.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Well, let me be the first to say, Anabolic Minds is the best!
    The first forum I found was like a day camp for immature piss ant teens that are more interested in their "repping" power then knowledge.
    M&M is second, with no other worthy, IMO.

    But by far, this is the most mature board. There are some that would rather tell a poster that they're posting in the wrong forum, than to actually help, but the positive outweighs the negative.
    Hey now, I post that people are posting the wrong forum all the time. Mostly because the ?'s. they are asking are a bit rediculous(what can I stack with testanate) and a little because I feel that the more Epi posts people see in the section, the more likely people think its where those threads go. Aminds is the best, but I post on about 3-4 forums at any given time. BTW, I never fail to answer a PM. I give the best advice to anyone who asks for it.

  5. i hate AM, thats why im on here all the time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    i hate AM, thats why im on here all the time.

  7. Haha! Right on, Australian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    i hate AM, thats why im on here all the time.

  8. I cruise AM daily and once in awhile I'll read the articles on M&M.

  9. talk about a stupid question. obviously everybody is going to say this borad.

    -TF

  10. Quote Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
    I know some of you and myself are memebers of diiferent forums I want to here you general opinion on them all.
    ...





    ....




    ...


    ..


    .




    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Natural Bodybuilding Forum
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 10:40 AM
  2. Pro Bodybuilding Forum
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. New Bodybuilding forum, please contribute
    By Civique in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:20 PM
  4. New Forum for Diet/Health/Nutrition/Supplement/Vitamin/ Forum
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 04:22 PM
  5. Seriously funny bodybuilding forum spoof
    By max silver in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Log in
Log in