- 04-28-2008, 02:27 PM
- 04-28-2008, 04:00 PM
I'd put 'em in the tub and pour some CLR or some sort of rust remover on them, and let them sit. Then just run them under the water and dry with some paper towels (or a towel you don't care about staining if there's anything left on them)
I cleaned some old dumb bells off like that and they looked pretty decent afterwards.
04-28-2008, 04:27 PM
CLR, steel wool and some black 'rustoleum' spray paint.
“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
Similar Forum Threads
- By ELROCK in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
- By marcink99 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2013, 10:34 PM
- By ccapone1153 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2009, 12:15 PM
- By 300Fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-04-2007, 06:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM