Anybody Know FBI Steriod Policy

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
You can easily determine whether you meet the FBI's illegal drug policy by answering the following questions:

1. Have you used marijuana at all within the last three years?
2. Have you used any other illegal drug (including anabolic steroids after February 27, 1991) at all in the past 10 years?
3. Have you ever sold any illegal drug for profit?
4. Have you ever used an illegal drug (no matter how many times or how long ago) while in a law enforcement or prosecutorial position, or in a position which carries with it a high level of responsibility or public trust?

If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you are not eligible for employment with the FBI.
Wait 10 years from when you used, then apply. Also, as a word of advice, DON'T lie on your application/BI report, it will just cause problems down the road with you if (when) they find out the discrepancies. Instead of having to wait those 10 years, you will NEVER be eligible for the FBI.

One and Only

Awards
oh i see thanks for the info I apppricate it.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
oh i see thanks for the info I apppricate it.
No problem. Just remember that last bit of advise I gave to you. Integrity is everything in a job like that (policing), some things you may think about lying in the end may not matter to them had you told the truth, but it shows that you have integrity by telling them.

One and Only

Awards
I see I see I have a quick question IDk the policy of asking somebody on the form if the can help another person get a sorce on abtaining nolva for proper pct but if you can do so can you meaasage a sorce to me? Well if you can't I understand you have been a big help Thanks

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight in this thread you have:

1. Asked about what the FBI Steroid Policy is (assuming you are at least some what interested in joining the FBI)
2. Since you couldn't look it up like rafter (or myself) did, you waited for others instead of taking a whopping 10 seconds to literally type "fbi drug use" into google.
3. After seeing that, you ask about how to obtain controlled substances (tamoxifen citrate, nolvadex, a prescription medication), THUS AGAIN failing to understand basic logic by reading the forum rules as shown here: AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ

4. Failure to complete #3 has contributed to a failure to read this:

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.

If you source post, you are jeopardizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance! This is a federal offense!

Talking about how to convert powders and various illegal substances is NOT tolerated! Do not ask for supply kits or anything else that can be perceived as "steroid paraphernalia" and do not post links to those sites that supply such products.

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.

If you are banned once, don't come back. Multiple user names will be banned and removed.
5. Committing conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance. Looks like that will be another thing to disclose if/when you apply :rofl:

One and Only

Awards
yea i get the idea i forgot to read that part sorry bro is epistane a good product though for pct because it is legal so I can speak of it. lol ( I AM STRONG BELIVER IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH 1st admenedment :numbered:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yea i get the idea i forgot to read that part sorry bro is epistane a good product though for pct because it is legal so I can speak of it. lol ( I AM STRONG BELIVER IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH 1st admenedment :numbered:
epistane is a steroid dude it's not used for pct

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
alright i'm done with this one :wave:
you provided excellent answers that were very helpful and the questions just keep getting worse

sorry dude but this is the thread of the day :lol: