Meaning of Graffiti

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a walk today and on the walking trail I take there is this Graffiti. It says ARG 4 Life. Anyone have any idea what that means?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
A quick search on google of "arg" returned the following:

Alcohol Research Group

Alternative Reality Game

American Research Group

Aviation Research Group

Short for "Argentina"

Arthur Ross Gallery

Airgas stock

Alien Research Group

Argosy University

Some cartoon called ARG!

Honestly I think it's some gamer nerd thats trying to show off to his "Alternative Reality Game" friends.
Or the Alien Research Group is getting a bit crazy in their advertisement :lol:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Could be some Aryan Race something or other. That was my initial thought.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think it's Argentinian soccer support. I just searched "arg 4 life" with the quotations and got the exact same quote on a Argentinian soccer site. It was the only result in the search.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
There's no telling what it stands for. I used to tag the word "Soul" when I was a teenager and it really had no meaning to me. It was just a quick word that I could easily to creative things with.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
There's no telling what it stands for. I used to tag the word "Soul" when I was a teenager and it really had no meaning to me. It was just a quick word that I could easily to creative things with.
yeah people who like to tag can pick any random word. ARG could just be the first letters of three random dude's names trying to be something (in their mind anyway). In california, sadly a group of 3 people can qualify as a gang.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arginine 4 life? Maybe a big fan of nitric oxide, and vasodialation ..:lol:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could signify anything. But didn't gangs or tagging crews' graffiti usually compromise of three letters?