Last night coming home from the gym.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, so I was coming home from the gym last night and there was this car accident near my house. The road was closed on the right lane and all the traffic was being directed around it. As I got closer the actual accident I saw a pretty mangled taxi cab and the other vihicle was some kind of mini-van. When I was passing the accident I noticed the license plate said Fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, go home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Go, home smell you later" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit my throne as the prince of BelAir.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Alright guys, so I was coming home from the gym last night and there was this car accident near my house. The road was closed on the right lane and all the traffic was being directed around it. As I got closer the actual accident I saw a pretty mangled taxi cab and the other vihicle was some kind of mini-van. When I was passing the accident I noticed the license plate said Fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, go home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Go, home smell you later" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit my throne as the prince of BelAir.
wtf... lay off the Shrooms, or downgrade your weed, cause you're not handling your current stash too well.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
wtf... lay off the Shrooms, or downgrade your weed, cause you're not handling your current stash too well.
x2

Theres a place and time for everything, and its called college.
-Chef