question about working out and stuff...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so i have some random questions pertaining to the gym.

question 1: if working out expands blood vessels, does the "30 minute window" decrease if you are a smoker, since smoking shrinks blood vessels, and is proven to lower body temp?

question 2: if body temp increases blood flow, does jumping in a hot tub/sauna immediately after workout prolong the "30 minute window", where it would start after you got out of the tub?

question 3: if "on cycle" you can increase muscle size, has anyone been bored enough/curious if using a vacuum will exponentially increase male organ size?

i'm just curious if ANYONE has any knowledge about this. i think i have too much time on my hands.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol on number 3, improper use of a pump can cause you damage and lead to texture issues.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to answers these but number 3 and the pro log make me feel that it would be in vain as I am missing some sort of inside joke. lol wtf is going on?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Q1: Sure?

Q2: Maybe?

Q3: HYOOGE like Ronnie bro, hyooge like Ronnie.

Log? No pun intended.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
so i have some random questions pertaining to the gym.

question 1: if working out expands blood vessels, does the "30 minute window" decrease if you are a smoker, since smoking shrinks blood vessels, and is proven to lower body temp?

question 2: if body temp increases blood flow, does jumping in a hot tub/sauna immediately after workout prolong the "30 minute window", where it would start after you got out of the tub?

question 3: if "on cycle" you can increase muscle size, has anyone been bored enough/curious if using a vacuum will exponentially increase male organ size?

i'm just curious if ANYONE has any knowledge about this. i think i have too much time on my hands.
#1-not sure
#2-not sure
#3-Yes it works!!! I just did it for 45 minutes a day for 4 weeks at the highest setting and am now making lexington steele jealous :rofl:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol - i get idly curious about stuff and these are the three questions i haven't figured out the answer to. i did find and post some links awhile back about gear curing diabetes, so there's tons of info out there - these three i'm just wondering about. mainly question 2, since i spend 15 min in the hot tub post workout.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
bahh.... no takers? i was expecting someone would know about the first two.