Gaining Mass.com's new look, check it out!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at http://gaining-mass.com ladies and gentleman. The new site is up and running, and looks better than ever! A ton of bodybuilding resources in one place, the site keeps getting better and better by the week.

In case everyone doesn't know, Draven has put a hell of alot of work into this, so please have a look around and see what you think :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
definitely take a look fellas. Jay put some time and sweat into this and it shows. :) A fine site.
Sage

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. A lot more stuff is planned for the future, this is only the start. ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Who or whom is affiliated with Gaining mass .com.

db

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Who or whom is affiliated with Gaining mass .com.

db
What do you mean exactly? I started the board a while ago as a BB forum and have since added lots of other functions to it, but currently there are no sponsers or "corporate" entities involved, if that's what you mean. Just me and some dedicated members/mods.

Bone

Awards
*Holds up hand as a deciated mod* Dont hate db participate :p

Peace

Bone

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm a mod there too DB. Stop by, you'll like it :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
If you queens havent already noticed, I was there earlier. I thought it looked very nice. I love the forums, the XP type graphics, and user options. Draven did an excellant job. It definitly looks as though he (and Im sure some of you other clowns;) ) have spent some long nights working on it.

You answered my question, It's a member ran board. I hate boards that are a business ran type that likes to delete posts and be against everything but there own. Im sure most of you know of the main ones Im talking about. The HATERS.

My only problem is that theres to much on it. I know Im gonna spend allday at work wandering the pages of that board (and this one) and not get anything done.:D

Cheers gentlemen on a job well done. Id pat you on the back but being that your where you are and Im where Im at and this keyboard is in the way, go ahead and give yourself a good patten for me. :D

db

Draven

Awards
  • Established
You answered my question, It's a member ran board. I hate boards that are a business ran type that likes to delete posts and be against everything but there own. Im sure most of you know of the main ones Im talking about. The HATERS.
I hear you. Now, not to say I won't add somethings in the times to come to help recoup some costs (adding some pay for services or perhaps a store front, but never charging to read articles or post in the forums like the "others"), but it will never be a place where free speech is stifled in place of profit. I just think our community is ready for the next step. Providing what the "big boys" do, but the contritbutions come from people like you and I. The genetically ungifted. ;) Real stories about real people and real advice that works FOR US. Only now it's presented in a professional way. Feel me?

dito

Awards
  • Established
Wow even Sheesh is a mod there. Looks like theyll let anybody be a mod these days.:confused::p Thanks for sending me.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Wow even Sheesh is a mod there. Looks like theyll let anybody be a mod these days.:confused::p Thanks for sending me.
I know dude! Jay must've been pretty desperate....

Great board though, really top notch stuff. Draven put in a lot of hard work there on the inception as well as the new re-design of the board.

Come check it out! :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
oh by the way, really looks very, very good by the way Draven, way to kick ass and take names bro :D tidy and professional looking, excellent!

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
great job draven....i've been outta pocket for awhile but hopefully can be around and post some....awesome lookin board...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Having difficulties getting to the site. Any problems guys?

Sage

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I have the upmost respect for jweave, Draven, and Sheesh, but there are a couple of mods that are a joke IMO. Best of luck.

Bone

Awards
Hmmmmm You better not be talking about me labrad. :p Care to elaborate??

Peace

Bone

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by labrad
Whoops forgot. Sage knows his sh*t as well.
LMFAO!!!! I can take a hint. Im very sure many bros would disagree with you though. Just curious, why the sudden hate?? Upset that you were passed over? LOL :rolleyes:

Peace

Bone

db682

Awards
  • Established
HA-HAAA! Drama, I love it. :D

Anyone whos willing to be a MOD deserves somekind of respect for putting up with all the BS that floats around boards. BUT.... there is a thin line that gets crossed everynow and then that gives many members reasons to lose all respect for that MOD. In my book all the MODs over at GM have yet to cross that line and therefore I still respect what they do for the sport.

Draven has an awesome board and I think he's done a good job picking MODs to run it. I may have disagreed with one or two of them before but that doesnt mean I lost respect for them. Its a heat of the moment thing. When the smoke clears everything is normally better then before and youve normally learned something that you didnt know prior to the debate. Theres nothing wrong with hearing both sides of the story since key info is always contained therein.

I love a good debate, even if it involves some good mud slinging.:D

Hats off to GM.com and the MODs.

db

labrad

Awards
  • Established
HA-HAAA! Drama, I love it. :D

Anyone whos willing to be a MOD deserves somekind of respect for putting up with all the BS that floats around boards. BUT.... there is a thin line that gets crossed everynow and then that gives many members reasons to lose all respect for that MOD. In my book all the MODs over at GM have yet to cross that line and therefore I still respect what they do for the sport.

Draven has an awesome board and I think he's done a good job picking MODs to run it. I may have disagreed with one or two of them before but that doesnt mean I lost respect for them. Its a heat of the moment thing. When the smoke clears everything is normally better then before and youve normally learned something that you didnt know prior to the debate. Theres nothing wrong with hearing both sides of the story since key info is always contained therein.

I love a good debate, even if it involves some good mud slinging.:D

Hats off to GM.com and the MODs.

db
As much as I hate to agree w/ you db you are probably right. Once again, best of luck guys.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I apologize for the current state of the board. I'll be moving it to a new server this weekend hopefully. The downtime experienced in the last few days followed by 100% reduction in load times is just unacceptable and unfortunately they won't even look at the problem. They just blame it on my site. It’s not like it didn’t function fine before or anything??? :rolleyes: *sigh*

As for my decision on mods, all of my mods have proven themselves to be knowledge guys in some form or another. Many of them I met here when AM was just a baby of a few hundred members. I understand there are always going to be people who dislike each other but I ask that you keep that between yourselves and try to resolve your differences.

Again, hopefully I can have GM running smoothly again by the weekend and apologize for the current state.

Draven

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
dont want to beat a dead horse but i gots to let my thoughts be heard. AM and GM has been my two main source of sharing info on everything that makes bodybuilding and a healthy life style. Ive learned and shared my thoughts with many of you brothers here and over at GM. I have plenty of respect for members in both places, and utmost respect for everyone who Jay chose to help run things smoothly. Its a damn good board, and so is anabolicminds. So all is well..... :)

Sage

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! That setup looks real nice Draven.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
everything we do there we do for the real love of the sport , we try to help people that are below us, no one is really perfect , but at least there is another home for someone to hang out and share experience and knowledge.