NW's book review disclaimer

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
This post is going to be linked any time I post a review for published materials (books, articles, etc) just to cover myself in case someone doesn't like what I have to say. I thought it be easier to just post a link instead of a lengthy disclaimer paragraph
at the beginning of reviews.

Disclaimer: All information, direct quotes, and intelectual property of any kind mentioned in this review are copyrighted by the respective holders, and all rights are presumed reserved.
Any opinions expressed here are the sole opinions of NightWanderer, and do not reflect the opinions of any other person, community, or business entity.All thoughts and opinions expressed are purely speculative in nature and are not meant to defame any person, wether they be an author, publisher, or any other person associated with the material in the review. By reading this disclaimer or referring to any of my reviews in whole or in part, you agree not prosecute me based on anything included in the review, and waive all rights and options in regard to the pursuit of civil or criminal legal actions.

Last edited: