Massachusetts Sucks. Hard.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecius View Post
    I drive down mass ave everyday and love it! The weather is my only issue...I have trouble leaving fenway, the pats, and the gahden. Yes, the gahden.

lol...gahden........have to love new england ...........
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Free Iced Coffee today at all Dunkin Donuts locations from 10-10 here in Mass is what I'm hearing...
    Yup. My buddy I work with just sent me that same info.
    •   

3. I wish they had DD out here...

The only thing I miss about NE.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

4. i prefer mary lous
  5. Massachusetts Does suck and if i was you i would get out!!!!

Massachusetts Does suck and if i was you i would get out!!!!
    That is if you want to be able to have something to show for all the hard work you did when your old and can't work any more.
    Look at this for a minute.
    Mass taxes you for every ****in thing they can get away with.
    If your a cigarette smoker they created a special tax for that called a sin tax because it's not good for you, so because you enjoy something that is not good for your health, they can tax the **** out of you.
    they don't give a **** about your heal or if you die in pain.
    All they care is about the money they can **** you for while your alive..
    Believe me it's no joke.
    if the police pulls you over and says you was speeding or what ever, you have the right to a hearing to fight for your self, How ever win or lose you have to pay $25.00 for a filing fee. So if your inocent and didn't do anything wrong and the throw the charges out for a speeding or moving violation fine, they still make $25.00 off you. That is unconstitutional, and a SCAM!!
    I work in mass and live in mass but sick and tired of it costing 98% of my earnings to live becaue of the high fees and taxes this state charges.
    it's nuts. I have family who lives in newhampshire they have something to show for the hard work they do.
    Guess what after all these years of mass ****ing me out of my hard earn money because all this state is designed to do now is find ways to get YOUR MONEY!!
    I'm going to work in mass at my job i make decent money and i have a girlfriend who lives in mass and i live with her, the house is under her name, and i'm going to change my license and perm residence at my ants house pay new hampshire fees for my license and tax on my car and everything else, but give Mass THE DONUT HOLE!!!!
    you can do it to , it's not against the law you can live where you want, and sleep where you want, there is no law to sleep over your girls house everyday but live in Newhampshire.
    SO, if your smart you would either move out of mass, or if you have no choice but to stay if you got friends or relitives in new hampshire then do what i'm going to do change it all to New hampshire and still work and be in mass.
    You just don't have to give them all your money any more.
    As it is i get all my tobaco in New hampshire no way i'm going to give mass all that tax money it's a joke.
    did you know for instance , MARLBORO cigarettes is manufactured by philip morris, did you know the state of maass makes more money in taxes then the tobaco manufacture who has it on the market per pack of cigarettes?
    that is crazy and you are all fools if you allow this to continue.
    I'm the one who has the last laugh at mass i'm not an idiot and going to give them all my money they are tring to rob me of.
    Yeah right..

6. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    The middle of missouri is no fun either, just for very different reasons.

MB
    What part are you from? Im form St. Louis and let me tell you, it has to be the moost boring big city. anyone who moves here from a small town will tell me "I thought there would be more excitement in a big city...too much driving". I can only imagine how boring the middle area is!

7. Quote Originally Posted by butane2011 View Post
    Massachusetts Does suck and if i was you i would get out!!!!
    That is if you want to be able to have something to show for all the hard work you did when your old and can't work any more.
    Look at this for a minute.
    Mass taxes you for every ****in thing they can get away with.
    If your a cigarette smoker they created a special tax for that called a sin tax because it's not good for you, so because you enjoy something that is not good for your health, they can tax the **** out of you.
    they don't give a **** about your heal or if you die in pain.
    All they care is about the money they can **** you for while your alive..
    Believe me it's no joke.
    if the police pulls you over and says you was speeding or what ever, you have the right to a hearing to fight for your self, How ever win or lose you have to pay $25.00 for a filing fee. So if your inocent and didn't do anything wrong and the throw the charges out for a speeding or moving violation fine, they still make $25.00 off you. That is unconstitutional, and a SCAM!!
    I work in mass and live in mass but sick and tired of it costing 98% of my earnings to live becaue of the high fees and taxes this state charges.
    it's nuts. I have family who lives in newhampshire they have something to show for the hard work they do.
    Guess what after all these years of mass ****ing me out of my hard earn money because all this state is designed to do now is find ways to get YOUR MONEY!!
    I'm going to work in mass at my job i make decent money and i have a girlfriend who lives in mass and i live with her, the house is under her name, and i'm going to change my license and perm residence at my ants house pay new hampshire fees for my license and tax on my car and everything else, but give Mass THE DONUT HOLE!!!!
    you can do it to , it's not against the law you can live where you want, and sleep where you want, there is no law to sleep over your girls house everyday but live in Newhampshire.
    SO, if your smart you would either move out of mass, or if you have no choice but to stay if you got friends or relitives in new hampshire then do what i'm going to do change it all to New hampshire and still work and be in mass.
    You just don't have to give them all your money any more.
    As it is i get all my tobaco in New hampshire no way i'm going to give mass all that tax money it's a joke.
    did you know for instance , MARLBORO cigarettes is manufactured by philip morris, did you know the state of maass makes more money in taxes then the tobaco manufacture who has it on the market per pack of cigarettes?
    that is crazy and you are all fools if you allow this to continue.
    I'm the one who has the last laugh at mass i'm not an idiot and going to give them all my money they are tring to rob me of.
    Yeah right..
    Sounds like their gonna ppay the price when everyone moves out

8. All valid points throughout thread, but I love it here in Boston. Moved around a lot as a kid, been all over the world via military, and nowhere felt like home like Boston does.
    Taxes are killer, driving is downright dangerous, people are insane, but dammit, it feels like home.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Massachusetts doctors.
    By slacker86 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:25 AM
  2. Massachusetts Residents
    By RenegadeRows in forum Politics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:07 AM
  3. Boston Massachusetts?
    By stormecho in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0