It's my birthday

1. It's my birthday

28 years old now. Hair's still fully intact, not fat, very minor smile lines on an otherwise youthful face, I'm doin' ok.

2. Happy Birthday!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. happy birthday man
    •   

4. Happy birthday dude
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. Happy birthday!

MB
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

6. dude,
    the dog groomer of all people came knocking on the door and calling the house particularly early this morning out of all people, blowing the slim time frame I would have had for a morning bday present. Not off to a great start, lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    lol damn it, I thought when I finally quit World of Warcraft I'd be able to distance myself from all the chuck stuff, hehehe

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    lol damn it, I thought when I finally quit World of Warcraft I'd be able to distance myself from all the chuck stuff, hehehe
    You don't distance yourself from Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris distances himself from you with a roundhouse kick to the face.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. happy birth day bro... keep training and stay young!

10. Have a good one!

11. GF gave me an amazon gift certificate, I used it to preorder Grand theft auto 4, buy 'Muscle Chow' by Gregg Avendon, and a pair of calipers, lol Too bad no solid rpg's are out for the ps3 yet.

12. Happy Birthday, hope it was a good one!

13. Happy Birthday Bro!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Happy birthday in arrears!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's my birthday(21)!!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 07:07 PM
  2. YAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    By MaynardMeek in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:58 PM
  3. What I ate for my birthday.......HELP
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12