Burned List---companys Read Before You Sponsor Someone.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Burned List---companys Read Before You Sponsor Someone.

THIS thread made me do this other thread Dear Moderators..........

theres alot of peopel that arent doing logs and they said they would do them probably just to score free product. Here we can have a list from Board reps that want to name a few people that havent done what they are supposed to. so that other companys dont send them stuff.

I dont want to have a emphasis on just the bad ones.

but im going to add some GOOD names on the list

TripDog, EASYEJL, BOXMEMAN, TRAUMA1

theres plenty of more guys. that are excellent loggers but this are the names that i came up with this flu i have. so post your good guys and bad guys.

it would be nice if the good guys names were posted on green and the bad ones in red

2. Registered User

I'll give Rodja and Kabuki a nod. Both excellent loggers. Kabuki's log is mainly just his training, but he has stated how USP and Diesel products have treated him. Kabuki's video powerlifting log is by far the best log on the site for people that are into powerlifting. I think Kabuki is currently doing a log on Recreate and a few other goodies.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Top of my head:

Good: PMiller383, Bolt10, Snagency, PoopyPants, VolcomX311. They are all legit and supply quality thoughts/logs.

Bad: Guru James lol
    •   

4. Banned

One that I read last night was very well written and was to the point without going overboard... JBono, I think. Anyway, It is a great log on DTH and Swell.
  5. Registered User

Im aware of alot of those who get the flu, or have to move, or any other random excuse. Its like Dave said, its why we dont do many sponsored logs anymore.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Personally i think there a lot of guys here that run good, detailed logs. However I think companies would get burned less if logs were Gold Members/reps only. That way there is some personal investment into the community and I then I doubt people would just keep making new users names to get free products if they had to pay 20 bucks to make a valid one. Even if there was a lower fee, like the ten dollar sponsor fee to make people eligible for logs that would probably help the problem.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Personally i think there a lot of guys here that run good, detailed logs. However I think companies would get burned less if logs were Gold Members/reps only. That way there is some personal investment into the community and I then I doubt people would just keep making new users names to get free products if they had to pay 20 bucks to make a valid one. Even if there was a lower fee, like the ten dollar sponsor fee to make people eligible for logs that would probably help the problem.
    I disagree with the reps running logs. Gold members, sure, but my personal observations are that too many reps are logging things when I believe Johnny Unknown should be. Put your E-Guns down fellows, just my opinion.

I have to look in to the Gold membership, though.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

I have no problems with reps running logs (since most are knowledgeable when it comes to their bodies and supplemental influence on them.) I think AM has a nice mix, its just a matter of knowing who is legit with their training, nutrition, and character.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I have no problems with reps running logs (since most are knowledgeable when it comes to their bodies and supplemental influence on them.) I think AM has a nice mix, its just a matter of knowing who is legit with their training, nutrition, and character.
    Very true! You can wed through any "fakes" by simply asking a few questions and analyzing responses, etc.....
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

theres alot of peopel that arent doing logs and they said they would do them probably just to score free product. Here we can have a list from Board reps that want to name a few people that havent done what they are supposed to. so that other companys dont send them stuff.

theres plenty of more guys. that are excellent loggers but this are the names that i came up with this flu i have. so post your good guys and bad guys.

it would be nice if the good guys names were posted on green and the bad ones in red
    "You're killing me Smalls"

You started a thread for a burned list and then sent it flying OT with a "Zombies Favorite Loggers List"

Joking you Z!!!

In all seriousness a Stickied Thread that is locked and not open to unsolicited input from others does sound reasonable. It would only be updated by Authorized Company Reps through submittal to the AM staff. We can't just have members black listing each other.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

i administrative thread with names is definitely a great starting place for eradicating this problem
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Very true! You can wed through any "fakes" by simply asking a few questions and analyzing responses, etc.....
    Yea I like the companies screening processes and think they must be very useful in determining the later quality.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    In all seriousness a Stickied Thread that is locked and not open to unsolicited input from others does sound reasonable. It would only be updated by Authorized Company Reps through submittal to the AM staff. We can't just have members black listing each other.
    I am surprised that there is not one already. It will be a great add to this site, IMO.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

You started a thread for a burned list and then sent it flying OT with a "Zombies Favorite Loggers List"

Joking you Z!!!

i blame it on the flu like thing i have right now lol. they arent my favorite loggers they are just people i have seen have good logs and complete them, i also forgot to add Roadblock and Old Navy and others but anyways . . . let the blacklisting start ! ! ! !

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post

Bad: Guru James lol
    guru james? he knows his sh*t and anyway what sponsered logs has be done?

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I disagree with the reps running logs.
    jayhawkk's logs are always thorough just for one.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Yea i'm ready for intense burning....waiting.... lets go!! Someone initiate, to get the ball rolling!! I wil... I think I recall MuscleguinNY not doing a log for Axis...but he's now banned so.... I guess that's been taken care of!
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm a rep running a log, but, I'm a ****, so I don't think I count.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Anabolic Minds Inquisition 2008!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well - hell, if B5150 is putting a list together, no company will ever allow me to do a log on here again.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

i think guy's like vince spider and tsb4me ran good unsponsered logs.

i think anyone who's run a unsponsered log from start to finish are good candidates to do a sponsered log.

The only logs i'm doing are first thing in the morning and they're definitely not sponsered lol

cheers
  22. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Well - hell, if B5150 is putting a list together, no company will ever allow me to do a log on here again.
    The only list I need to put you on is my daughter's stalker list. Not interested means not interested

IN!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

volcom and how can we forget norwegian. they both run great logs and talk about too much almost haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I for one appreciate the nod zombo, you're a good man yourself charlie brown. I try to make my logs both informative and entertaining. There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opionion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

25. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Thank-you, and much respect. I'm a great target for everyone to hate, thats fine. The 200 pm's i get a month of people asking me serious questions about things are not seen. I work more behind the scenes here actually. I really don't want to get into the bullsh*t. I'm done with that, and yet some people still cant see it. Whatever, I will continue to help my community, and give honest feedback.

Trauma1, great post!

~TripD
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I for one appreciate the nod zombo, you're a good man yourself charlie brown. I try to make my logs both informative and entertaining. There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opionion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!!

Good post man!
  27. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    volcom and how can we forget norwegian. they both run great logs and talk about too much almost haha
    Noreweg does great logs.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Noreweg does great logs.
    Hell yeah. Honestly among the best i have seen here...but then again i havent been on AM.com for a very long time.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Joking you Z!!!

I like this idea. If the userdb is fixed could we make it private so only reps can see it? That way we could post the person's address to prevent them from scamming elsewhere or creating a new account.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    I like this idea. If the userdb is fixed could we make it private so only reps can see it? That way we could post the person's address to prevent them from scamming elsewhere or creating a new account.
    or a weekly report for the reps incharge of doing promotions
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Well in all actuality simplicity is key here and lets say for some reason we cant/don do the things listed above, we can always blacklist that person (its already done), but anyhow I think most know once they decide not to log a product for a company word gets spread fast that that person competency level aught to be pretty low.... to be chosen for a log and to simply decide to skimp out or make excuses is simply a joke...after all you were picked out of a pool of people....to log a product that you dont have to pay for! They even provide S&H!! anyhow an official blacklist "sticky" aught to work...or it should for now.....
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

i think anything to help the reps choose honest and dedicated people would help. i try to keep up my end of the deal as a logger no matter the circumstances, and i know plenty of other who do. I respect a company for offering a free product in order to do a sponsored log. Good luck with this all, as for my $.02 I believe this is a good idea. most reps are not only reps on just this site either so word would spread rather quickly on good and bad loggers. Good luck to all the reps out there though!:bruce1:
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

I second this motion along with the idea of product logs being a gold member/board sponsor only privelage, that way if you're not buying your own products you're at least contributing to the community somehow even if you're dine & dashing so to speak.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Alright, someone start sling'n some doo-doo already. If its been that much of a problem that we need 2 threads on it, I want to see some names. Someone come with it. I dont even care if youre the sewer swimmer that didnt log a product, put your name out here in bold red letters. Be loud and proud, fly your flag. Somethin...
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I think a prerequisite is a previous log either sponsored or unsponsored, this way there is some evidence that the person has a track record.

I am not totally surprised that some people have done this, but it is still a sh!tty thing to do, and screws over the rest of us interested in working with the companies.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think a prerequisite is a previous log either sponsored or unsponsored, this way there is some evidence that the person has a track record.

I am not totally surprised that some people have done this, but it is still a sh!tty thing to do, and screws over the rest of us interested in working with the companies.
    Agreed!
    That's how I got my first sponsored log from Chuck Diesel.
    I did an unsponsored DTH log, then was picked to do a sponsored R4W log.

I agree with having at least 1 unsponsored log before being picked to be sponsored.

I do think there should be a blacklist, BUT there has to be a very good reason for it. It cant be arbitrary.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Only logs worht a hoot: smeton

smeton cant be bought!!!!!!!!!!!1

-TF
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    No offense Wanderlei, but I would personally be extremely pissed if my information was disseminated without my explicit consent - including my shipping/home address. Personally speaking, I'd never be willing to potentially enter myself into a pool where any rep could view my information. Lets face it - there are some downright unscrupulous reps; compound that with the fact that many reps are not actually company employees, and it's just a potentially bad situation. And yes, I would be looking into the legality of it, had it happened without my consent. Passing out information without permission is a touchy topic, and I doubt I'm the only one who would not open up their information to people that they neither trust nor know who saw it.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Man View Post
    No offense Wanderlei, but I would personally be extremely pissed if my information was disseminated without my explicit consent - including my shipping/home address. Personally speaking, I'd never be willing to potentially enter myself into a pool where any rep could view my information. Lets face it - there are some downright unscrupulous reps; compound that with the fact that many reps are not actually company employees, and it's just a potentially bad situation. And yes, I would be looking into the legality of it, had it happened without my consent. Passing out information without permission is a touchy topic, and I doubt I'm the only one who would not open up their information to people that they neither trust nor know who saw it.
    i agree with not posting the home address. that is private information that if leaked out to the wrong person can cause really bad things. As for posting the name ID i believe that is a good idea.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

So far we've only listed people who do have done a good job...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN Companys
    By Whiplash in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. burned
    By djbombsquad in forum General Chat