almost the 15th.

1. I put off doing my taxes till the last minute then i found out yesterday that I'm getting return... and a rebate shortly after... thanks bush

2. forget the 15th, its almost the 20th
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    forget the 15th, its almost the 20th
    ha, wish my gf wasn't so uptight about that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    forget the 15th, its almost the 20th
    Better get the munchies ready..:hot::donut:
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Unbreakable

Took me a second but I got it :

We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Better get the munchies ready..:hot::donut:
    I much rather celebrate the 20th since it is my BD, as a kid in high school back in Santa Cruz i would take my BD date as the right time to smoke a bowl or a refer and i guess it caught on... now if i could only attach the year I'd have proof of being the original 420

7. It's a damn major holiday here in buffalo lol. I haven't celebrated in years though, but god knows everyone i know will be stoned out of their gourds that day.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    It's a damn major holiday here in buffalo lol. I haven't celebrated in years though, but god knows everyone i know will be stoned out of their gourds that day.
    I hear ya there man. I may have pointed it out, but thats about all I can do for 4/20. No tokey for Hurley...

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Pay Rules Starting on June 15th
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 06:22 AM
  2. 77lbs lost since Feb 15th 07
    By 601 blues in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:55 AM