Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Please not another one of these threads.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Cracks knuckles...10 file upload limit? *sigh*

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Attachments

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
It makes me wonder, do a lot of people just sit around with there cat holding a camera waiting for something interesting to happen?

Caturday wins I say.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
It makes me wonder, do a lot of people just sit around with there cat holding a camera waiting for something interesting to happen?

Caturday wins I say.
well theres alot of weirdos out there that dont have a life, some are 24/7 on boards others stalk their cats with cameras waiting for something funny to happen

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I always have my webcam on so I can sit at the board and take pictures of all my cats at the same time!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think its funny people come in here jsut to say how bad the thread is...clearly curiosity got you. And DIDN'T kill the cat!

I say, long live this thread.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
^ The sad thing is I probably have like 500 LOLcat pics in a photobucket account that I could add to this thread. It's just that the whole LOLcat thing was cool like a year ago.

What you talking bout? As far as I know this is the only LOLcat thread on AM.
I didn't mean here on AM, I just meant in general. I think every message board EVER has a LOLcat thread.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
^ The sad thing is I probably have like 500 LOLcat pics in a photobucket account that I could add to this thread. It's just that the whole LOLcat thing was cool like a year ago.

I didn't mean here on AM, I just meant in general. I think every message board EVER has a LOLcat thread.
Were just a little behind the times here I guess. :(

Oh, and if you have LOLpics.. OMAGOODNESS please share.. lol

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

You were cool like a year ago.... or not.

OOHHHHHH!!!!

lol j/k

But seriously, LOLcats are timeless... sooo....

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I didn't mean offense and I didn't take it personally. :cheers:

Anyone with a Fedor avatar is cool in my book.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
EMO see what you have done:stick::nono::trout:

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I think its funny people come in here jsut to say how bad the thread is...clearly curiosity got you. And DIDN'T kill the cat!

I say, long live this thread.
I see no comedic value in your statement. just because a user views a thread. there is no inherent emotional bond.

I never judge a thread by it's cover!!!!!!!!1 I view it and deem it worthy or not worthy, and TF officially deems this thread unworthy!!!!!1

Maybe a year agaon it would have been funny. COME ON PEOPLE ADPAT or go back to reading the local gazette.

-TF

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I see no comedic value in your statement. just because a user views a thread. there is no inherent emotional bond.

I never judge a thread by it's cover!!!!!!!!1 I view it and deem it worthy or not worthy, and TF officially deems this thread unworthy!!!!!1

Maybe a year agaon it would have been funny. COME ON PEOPLE ADPAT or go back to reading the local gazette.

-TF
What's an ADPAT?