My wife told me I should take steroids.

T-Bar

Awards
Should I be offended? She said that I spend all type of money on supplements and I go to the gym all the time but I don't look any bigger. I actually have gained some size, but it's been coming slower than when I first started getting serious. At least I know when I get what I need she'll be cool with it. But damn, it kinda made me feel like ****.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it.. hell it would be better than what my wife was telling me the other night..
She was getting all bent out of shape because I have a degenerating disc and it is limiting me from what I can do with her.. hell I can't help it my freaking damn knee and below goes numb after about 5 minutes of standing up.. WOMEN.. got to love them :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, at least she's cool with it. Just don't let her make you take them if you don't want to by what she said. Only take them if you want to take them.

That being said, I say take them. :D j/k

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Jack the juice and quit whining..you have a woman who SUGGESTED them? Damn! What a woman!! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She probably said it because she wants all that money and time spent on her. Don't believe her, your getting huge :D

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You really cannot take the opinion from someone (im assuming) that sees you nude or at least with your shirt off consistently etc. Its very hard to tell how far youve come just by looking in the mirror every day as opposed to taking a before and after pic. But tell her if she really wants to she can help you inject...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Jack the juice and quit whining..you have a woman who SUGGESTED them? Damn! What a woman!! :D
yup. similar situation i went through....cept i told a very very close lady friend of mine that i was going to start supplementing something that's a 'bit' heavier than your basic supplementation and even without the word steriod being mentioned, she acted as if i killed her cat or something. :rolleyes: :D Sounds like you got a woman who's willing to hear out the role of steriods and how to be safe with them, which isnt the case with many people. ANd no, dont take what she said as a knock on you my friend.
Sage

IronMike

Awards
I'd be offend, it sounds like she is saying you workout a lot take all kinds of supplements yet you're not big,

My ego would have taken a huge blow with a comment like that!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I might have been like "WTF?" to that comment, but I woulda sat down that night and ordered an obscene amount of gear (if i was in your shoes that is). :D

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good idea MB.. that would be a really interesting comeback to that one..
"Oh honey btw, I just order about 3k of gear.. don't sign for any packages in the next few weeks, okay?"

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I might have been like "WTF?" to that comment, but I woulda sat down that night and ordered an obscene amount of gear (if i was in your shoes that is). :D

ManBeast
LOL yeah, just tell her that it was her anniversary/christmas gift when she asks where did all that money go. You get what you want, she gets shown how much you respect/favor her opinions/thoughts, what a happy family. :)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO..run a gram of test a week. When she needs a fire extinguiser to put out the flames between her legs as you nail her for the 37th time that day..she may regret her words!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO..run a gram of test a week. When she needs a fire extinguiser to put out the flames between her legs as you nail her for the 37th time that day..she may regret her words!!!
and thanx for the image.......:mad: :D
Sage

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/Wardog. She better be careful what she wishes for. At least she's okay w/you juicing up, that's a quality I look for in a chick.

BMZ

Awards
IMO it may seem to her that you aren't getting big but there's more to it then just getting big overnight...
she probably thinks that if you don't blow up to Big Ronnie's size overnight that you aren't making progress, not knowing that good gains take time.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Or she is just green lighting something you have had on your mind. :D I would love to really know what she is thinking.. you really need to sit her down and find out...

r00tz

Awards
she just wants you raging on the test.

I think its a lot harder to notice improvements in someone else then it is yourself. Oh well, maybe it was for the best she said that ;)