• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This place has changed alot.

440829 New Posts since your last visit.
Last visited: 06-05-2007 at 10:32 AM

That's alot of reading.
Better get started. I expect your report done within the week.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, I have also returned after a hiatus. Hopefully yours was more pleasurable than mine.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back. Did you guys get the "theres something the administator want you to read" threads?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats alot of unread posts! How do you like the new look and features?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, you'll find that not too much has changed (which is a very good thing!)

MB

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, I have also returned after a hiatus. Hopefully yours was more pleasurable than mine.
Hey man I remember you primarily from animals forum, everything ok? My hiatus has been fine, just different interests for awhile. Wish you the best E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I remember you primarily from animals forum, everything ok? My hiatus has been fine, just different interests for awhile. Wish you the best E
The past year was tumultuousness to say the least but matters have been settled and now I can dedicate time and effort elsewhere. I hope to have a greater presence online and reacquaint with people both old and new.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The past year was tumultuousness to say the least but matters have been settled and now I can dedicate time and effort elsewhere. I hope to have a greater presence online and reacquaint with people both old and new.
Good to have you back man.