Im Back

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, its been a very long time since ive been around on here. i was injured in iraq but now ive been home for awhile and im back in the gym. ive missed being apart of the scene but im back! any old friends hit me up.
p.s. i moved to san antonio now but need a gym... anyone know where

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back brother!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Even though I don't remember you, welcome back bro:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember you bro...welcome back.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, its been a very long time since ive been around on here. i was injured in iraq but now ive been home for awhile and im back in the gym. ive missed being apart of the scene but im back! any old friends hit me up.
p.s. i moved to san antonio now but need a gym... anyone know where

welcome back bro. glad you got out alive.
where were you in Iraq?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
welcome back bro. glad you got out alive.
where were you in Iraq?
thanks everyone, i moved between alot of places. mainly outposts near warhorse, normandy, dogoma... crap holes like that

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
that green camry i used to have got destroyed by a drunk driver last Sept.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
that green camry i used to have got destroyed by a drunk driver last Sept.
that sucks!!! did you get to take anything off of it like the suspension?
im almost done with my latest k24 civic

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I took off the adjustable coilovers a few months prior due to the winter coming up. The car was pretty beat down anyway the way it was. I could hear the CV joint going to shlt because of dropping the car 5". Passenger side window motor was just about gone, and what was really weird was I couldn't figure out what was doing this, but my spark plug wires were sitting directly on the block.

This caused the wires to be completely destroyed within a couple months. I stripped the car for parts afterwards.

I have a new 2008 corolla S that is gun metal gray. It is all stock except tinted windows. It looks not too bad stock, esp with the stock bodykit on it. At the most I might lower that car as well a few inches, but everything else will stay stock.

I think it runs a whopping 120hp out of the engine.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I took off the adjustable coilovers a few months prior due to the winter coming up. The car was pretty beat down anyway the way it was. I could hear the CV joint going to shlt because of dropping the car 5". Passenger side window motor was just about gone, and what was really weird was I couldn't figure out what was doing this, but my spark plug wires were sitting directly on the block.

This caused the wires to be completely destroyed within a couple months. I stripped the car for parts afterwards.

I have a new 2008 corolla S that is gun metal gray. It is all stock except tinted windows. It looks not too bad stock, esp with the stock bodykit on it. At the most I might lower that car as well a few inches, but everything else will stay stock.

I think it runs a whopping 120hp out of the engine.
you know with the corola s you can do an ecu and injectors from a celica gts and its almost the exact same as the gts. its a pretty big hp increase

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
really ? the parts are swappable huh ? I had no idea.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really ? the parts are swappable huh ? I had no idea.
I don't think they are. OBDII ECUs are pretty finicky and successfully swapping from one model to another is rare. You could try it but is it worth scrapping the warranty on a brand new car? I wonder if you could put a scion supercharger on it though. Of course that would probably void the warranty as well. Besides you really don't buy a Corolla for it's speed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's true. I was very surprised to hear that the ECU's would be swappable.

I've seen people use Celica GT headers, pulleys, and other stuff, but not a ECU before.

That would probably be the best way to get speed if I really wanted to, is to wire in some type of adjustable ECU. People look for bolt-on mods first which don't really do a lot on their own, but a performance ecu will.

As of right now it is completely stock except window tint. Modding my car hasen't really been on the top of my 'to do list'.

which reminds me. I just got a letter in the mail yesterday that I am getting sued and will probably have to go to court for. Cool !

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they are. OBDII ECUs are pretty finicky and successfully swapping from one model to another is rare. You could try it but is it worth scrapping the warranty on a brand new car? I wonder if you could put a scion supercharger on it though. Of course that would probably void the warranty as well. Besides you really don't buy a Corolla for it's speed.
the ecu is essential the same... difference is in the air fuel ratio. also there is minor difference in gear ratios.
i know it works because ive personaly seen it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hey, welcome back, man, I'm glad you are safe. :)