Anyone Else?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Anyone else having problems viewing the new forums?

Mine goes super slow now and no links work that go straight to the forum, I have to view the tiny screen with frames. I think its either my AOL, or 56k modem. Ill have cable upstairs tomorrow, so hopefully this will all clear up.

Also I do not recieve e-mails when people respond to my posts and I dont get e-mails when people start new threads. Who knows, hopefully a cable line will clear all of this up. Regardless the new board is up and running, so tell everyone who hasnt been around lately that its up and start recruiting some newbie, you guys have some catching up to do ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I am having no noticeable difference in load (access) times or other problems.  After the board is up and running for a few more days I'll enable the GZIP function and this will help with load times for those that have a 56K connection.

Also, the board can be accessed by going to http://forum.bdcnutrition.com as it is a subdomain.  This will eliminate any of the frames that are associated with going through the main site for entrance.

As a side note, the chat login is also a subdomain and can be accessed by going to http://chat.bdcnutrition.com.

Chemo

Big H

Banned
Awards
You and me both YJ.. It takes about a minute to load up this damn reply screen.

LethalGunz34

Awards
On the other hand, after I posted the last post, it took a while to load everything up...:(

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No problems at work or at home for me. My speeds have increased here since the server change.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nice avatars Lethal....Id like to post a happy b-day to bb.com from BDCnutrition but Im not allowed :(

Little bees arent allow at bb.com anymore :(

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

GoldenEagle username?
Thats not mine, It was a friends, he's since changed his password and I plan on upholding the banning policy and not registering a new name and posting. Its obvious what that place has become and I want no part of it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Seems to work well for me now....minus getting the e-mail notifications.

I do miss my big Lethal bear at bb.com though! Even though you banned me you communist bastard ;) :D

LethalGunz34

Awards
Seems to work well for me now....minus getting the e-mail notifications.

I do miss my big Lethal bear at bb.com though! Even though you banned me you communist bastard ;) :D

LOL:D Lenin is my role model, you know:D