Pow, Bang, Boooom!!
- 09-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Pow, Bang, Boooom!!
To those of you that know me:
WHAT'S UP ****ERS?!?!?!
To those of you that do not know me:
WHAT'S UP SOON-TO-BE ****ERS?!?!??!
So lets see here...
- I did a 4.5 week cycle of : 400mg/day 1-AD, 4 caps of Fuzu/day, and here is what happened: I only gained about 4 pounds, but the amount of strength and strength-endurance that I gained was insane, and the pumps were truly out-of-this-world . I give it a thumbs up
- I am currently in the 4th week of my EMT-B (Emergency Medical Technician- Basic) course... it kicks ass. And my Nutrition class...is a joke...I have not taken any notes in that class so far (going into the 4th week) it's soo easy....I give all the credit to all of you that have helped me since this site opened last October, you guys rock
- I am leaving for the US Navy on 26 November 2003, 5-year committment as an HM (Hospital Corpsman)
- Today I did an audition for MTV's "Dismissed": the show where one guy goes out with two girls and then dismisses one of them at the end of the night, or on the flip side, one girl goes out with two guys and then dismisses one of them at the end of the night...my audition rocked and the people said that I would be on for sure ( hell yeah ) ... so if you guys are lucky you will be able to see me playin' my game...LoL
to YJ, JohnBenz, ManBeast, C2G, Chemo, Ralph4u2c,GaryRabbit, Labrad, the porkchop, the lunchbox, WW7, and to all my other "oldschool" boys that have been that this site since the beginning:
I am taking all of the knowledge that you helped me gain and applying it to real life in all my adventures at work, in school (in my EMT and nutrition class), at parties (explaining to stupid friends how Ecstacy (MDMA) affects the seretonin neurotransmitter re-uptake valves... ow ow) and so many other places...
I am going to be here more often...so watch out
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
- 09-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Good to have ya back..... ****ER!!!
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 09-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Oh, and I don't get props for helping with those "Mack Daddy" skills of yours.. ****ER!!
Glad to hear things are cool, brother.. Remember to PM me before you go, so I can keep in touch when you ship out..
09-04-2003, 10:57 PM
09-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Way to go, Lifeguard, you Sr. ****er.
I like that show, "Dismissed", except when there's a guy on there who has to choose one of 2 guys. You're not going out with 2 guys, are you? LOL
Hell, MTV is so damn down to earth with that show. They even had a 15 year old girl on there trying to win a date with a 17 year old guy. Now that's risky for a TV show.
TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
09-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Damn LG forget about me huh?? You ARE a ****er LOL Good luck bro, we miss you around here.
09-06-2003, 02:02 AM
yeah, so I didn't see my name you bitchtit scrotum sack. HIGHLY disappointed, will be looking for you in chat in the near future so that I can bomb expletives at you properly... ya butt suckin' ballbagOriginally posted by Lifeguard
to YJ, JohnBenz, ManBeast, C2G,&nbsp;Chemo, Ralph4u2c,GaryRabbit, Labrad, the porkchop, the lunchbox, WW7, and to all my other "oldschool" boys that have been that this site since the beginning:
Similar Forum Threads
- By J_MAN in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:29 PM
- By Draven in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:58 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 04-03-2003, 06:49 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2003, 01:03 PM
- By Dr of Golf in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:23 PM