Fitted T's

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for brands of T-Shirts fitted similar to Affliction type shirts...

All the skulls and stuff just really isn't my style, but the way the shirts fit and wear I LOVE...

What brands of T's have you guys found to consistently wear well?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
aeropostale: tshirts(clothing store in malls) some of their tees are more updated not just for the abercrombie and fitch type kids. Good qaulity and decent price just bought 4 for 10$ a shirt.

Hot topic: (also mall) look for concert shirts that say fitted on them have found a G n R and Ramones tshirts in the that fit perfect. they have some good bands in there.

target: has some decent fitted tshirts now. Give it a try. I have various tee from target that are athletic fit. different patterns on them.

Buckle : (mall also) lots different style tees fitted good designs and stuff. also have good clothes all around.

Maybe american eagle

Trust me on this. I am 6'2" with a long torso and I have to wear XXL shirts or they come up too high on me. Its a ***** finding tshirts that dont have sleeves go past my elbows and are made for a guy with a beer belly.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Gap fitted Tee's are among my favorite.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gay And Proud!!!!!! GAP
Lol, that is funny sh*t!

Edit: American Eagle then. I miss fitting into my abercrombie clothes. It's too bad they make them for 12 year old toothpick guys. :(

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, that is funny sh*t!

Edit: American Eagle then. I miss fitting into my abercrombie clothes. It's too bad they make them for 12 year old toothpick guys. :(
yeah my A&F stuff just sits there in my closet. they dont make anything big enough for me. :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah my A&F stuff just sits there in my closet. they dont make anything big enough for me. :(
Seriously, they discriminate!!!! :D

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like hanes pefect T from target.Wal mart has hanes perfect T's in a plastic bag,and they suck.Targets are folded in a cardboard box type of thing,I love them.My problem at 5'8" is shirts that have sleeves that are short but huge,or long and huge.Hanes perfect T from target,beaters,and band shirts are all I wear.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I like hanes pefect T from target.Wal mart has hanes perfect T's in a plastic bag,and they suck.Targets are folded in a cardboard box type of thing,I love them.My problem at 5'8" is shirts that have sleeves that are short but huge,or long and huge.Hanes perfect T from target,beaters,and band shirts are all I wear.

You can get the Hanes Perfect T's at Sams, and they are probably a bit cheaper than Target.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get the Hanes Perfect T's at Sams, and they are probably a bit cheaper than Target.
Are they the ones in the cardboard?Wal marts are cheaper too,but they have the short yet big sleeves and come in plastic.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for brands of T-Shirts fitted similar to Affliction type shirts...

All the skulls and stuff just really isn't my style, but the way the shirts fit and wear I LOVE...

What brands of T's have you guys found to consistently wear well?

fitted t's from Banana Republic are off the chain, homie! a little pricey, but they never, EVER wrinkle. not even if you pull them out the hamper and throw em on, which i have had to do a couple times. ew, NASTEEEY!!!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Are they the ones in the cardboard?Wal marts are cheaper too,but they have the short yet big sleeves and come in plastic.
My wife bought them for me, so I am not certain. I think it may have been plastic, because it was like 6 shirts.

I wear XXL and the sleaves fit perfect.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My wife bought them for me, so I am not certain. I think it may have been plastic, because it was like 6 shirts.

I wear XXL and the sleaves fit perfect.
Considering sams and wal mart have the same owners,prob so.I was wearing small shirts when I knew I needed to get bigger sizes.I was kind of mad cause I just started to fill the sleeves out.The mediums sleeves fit the same though.Maybe the sleeves don't get too much bigger compared to the rest?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fitted t's from Banana Republic are off the chain, homie! a little pricey, but they never, EVER wrinkle. not even if you pull them out the hamper and throw em on, which i have had to do a couple times. ew, NASTEEEY!!!
Agreed. I have a few of the banana republic tee's. They are very nice.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
One word: HURLEY

Seriously, I love their fitted-ness (they actually say "fit cut") plus they use decent material. I've had some Hurley shirts that have lasted through years of skateboarding, highschool, and whatever else a 17-21 year old can do to a shirt.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Trust me on this. I am 6'2" with a long torso and I have to wear XXL shirts or they come up too high on me. Its a ***** finding tshirts that dont have sleeves go past my elbows and are made for a guy with a beer belly.
I know how you feel, I HATE those long ass sleeves. And here I thought I was the only one feeling that pain. I did manage to find a chaps polo short sleeve shirt that has the shorter, non-mile long, sleeves and an actual long torso length. Only 20 bucks at kohls :woohoo:

ctrivedi

Awards
Hmmm.. interesting. Will a large fit 17" arms comfortably (i.e., not tightly)? And also, what's the length measurement on a large from the front of the neck down to bottom (i.e., how tall is the large)? Thanks.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate fitted tees because they make the arm sleeves so short. It's great for skinny emo punks and what not. But on me the damn sleeves barely cover my shoulder and I look like more of a dork. But I've checked out some of the links posted and I may have to buy some shirts to see how they fit.