I need help with a Marcy Mach 2 personal trainer

Sematary

Awards
I was FINALLY able to make some space for my home gym (which, unfortunately, has been in the basement for about 2 years). Unfortunately, the Marcy Mach 2 was made by a company which is no longer in business and I can't figure out how to finish putting everything together. The wires that make the machine useful are really ticking me off because I don't know where they go. I need to find instructions for this machine. If ANYONE has knowledge of how to put this thing together, PLEASE let me know.:frustrate

Sematary

Awards
No, not the same model. :-(
What's weird is the first one - the mach 1, was made by Impex. The Mach 2 was made by Marcy manufacturing and then 3 and 4 were made by Impex. Impex is still here. Marcy Manufacturing isn't, unfortunately. I'm just hoping that someone who has one or had one, might have the manual so I can finish putting this thing together.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you try to call Impex, they might have a similar model or re-named it under their line?

SunOfRa

Awards
I have a MachII. Someone helped me piece it together when I bought it from him. It wasn't all the way apart. Now I am one cable short of connected and I can't figure it out (weird). Its the leg lift cable and it should be obvious.

Maybe what you could use is some pictures of what I do have. Then maybe you can spot the leg lift cable glitch.

Man, I just want to firm up the legs a bit.