Watch This!!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think this is pretty fascinating stuff, I have actually done research papers on Media and Cultivation theory and its amazing to compare how people view life, and how well they are educated with how much media they consume.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was all going good until they started alluding to a conspiracy theory involving the Jewish community.

Television definitely impacts our culture; however, so do magazines, newspapers, and this thing we call "the internet".

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
pretty crazy however i dont believe in that muslim-christian war stuff..the rest was very gripping though..good thread..

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty crazy however i dont believe in that muslim-christian war stuff..the rest was very gripping though..good thread..
i pretty much just liked the part where the guy is talking about tv. the video should of just been of him

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i pretty much just liked the part where the guy is talking about tv. the video should of just been of him
yeah, that was a great monologue he gave.

The eskimos must've edited it, though. If you play it backwards, he says "Kill baby seals with a spear. Build houses out of blocks of ice. Salmon is delicous. Make out with chicks by vigorously rubbing your nose against hers, it's super hawt."

What an odd group to single out.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh yes. I couldnt feel more in tune with that man or agree more. If you watch TV it is shaping saociety and owns the people who are growing.

If you wtch TV you have to not be afraid to questions things and research. I am not sure about why they targeted jews either.

I feel Society is beyond salvagable at this point and we all need to hodl on....

The downfall has began, its been goin on, its just now people wanna make it right.

It is all around us, TV is really whats saving us at the same time though. Liek he said, they lie to us regularly. They lie to make us feel better. They dont tell us how a celeb couple had a wonderful night on the town and show them huggin and being together....no no no my friends. They show us, rehab, car accidents, censored images, embarrisment, umiliation, life changing, private things. Why? So we come back for more.

I can not stand anything other than "real" shows. Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs or sitcoms like King of Queesn, Everybody Loves Raymond...etc.

I do plunge into the news and other shows but why? Everything i hear will either change and be false....

They say we can make a difference and have control...if we did wouldnt things be right?

Ill end my ran there...

(PS- Reminded me of V for Vendetta watching him talk like that...INTENSE.)

Peace.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn`t say GREAT. good? yes. but great is something along the lines of BraveHeart, JFK, Platoon, Saving Pvt. Ryan, ect.....
Those are a different genre of films, though. You're comparing war films to a comedy flick.

Did "the eskimo's" put you up to it?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have a 50 inch Plasma! Screw that guy!...I'm watching TV damnit

Of course most of the time i am watching either Nat Geo, History channel, Discovery, or the Science Channel. The Jews got me by the balls! ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Jews got me by the balls! ;)

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok. i`ll send you the code word for the anti pie club.
is that the word I need to get back into the treehouse? I left my stretch armstrong in there last week, but the older kids won't let me back in to get it until I know the password? I mean, I've explained to them that I just want Stretch Armstrong back, so he can battle the evil Vac Man.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all of the video except for the Zionist conspiracy stuff. I don't think that it is a conspiracy related to Jews, but to the elite ruling class. The Sinner might call them eskimos, but I call them "The Masters of the Universe".

All in all its a good find.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with all of the video except for the Zionist conspiracy stuff. I don't think that it is a conspiracy related to Jews, but to the elite ruling class. The Sinner might call them eskimos, but I call them "The Masters of the Universe".

All in all its a good find.
He-Man and friends?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that the word I need to get back into the treehouse? I left my stretch armstrong in there last week, but the older kids won't let me back in to get it until I know the password? I mean, I've explained to them that I just want Stretch Armstrong back, so he can battle the evil Vac Man.

yes. you`ll need the password and proof that you aren`t a pie. im sorry but its needed to keep the tree safe from the "others".

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally understand. The last thing you want is to have one of those damn pies infultrating the treehouse.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally understand. The last thing you want is to have one of those damn pies infultrating the treehouse.

we are working on a anti-pie weapon.
we are cross breading pitbulls with polor bears. we are breading a natural hunger for pie blood in them. AND putting LAZER BEAMS ON THIER HEADS!!!!

it might be our only chance

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we are working on a anti-pie weapon.
we are cross breading pitbulls with polor bears. we are breading a natural hunger for pie blood in them. AND putting LAZER BEAMS ON THIER HEADS!!!!

it might be our only chance
mince meat works pretty well at ruining pies

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mince meat works pretty well at ruining pies

we need to take it to the next step. take the gloves off as some might say.
these ice lovers must understand they cant mess with us.
the street will flow with thw blood of pies!!!:numbered:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey mickey you`re so fine, you`re so fine you blow my mind! hey mickey!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need to take it to the next step. take the gloves off as some might say.
these ice lovers must understand they cant mess with us.
the street will flow with thw blood of pies!!!:numbered:
what would you do for a klondike bar?