Too soon to talk about Fantasy FootBall?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we had a pretty cool AM league last year.
just seeing who is going to be in it this year.
old members get first dibs.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure supersoilder and PI aren`t going to be playing.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we did NLF.com last time and it was cool. i have done Yahoo before and liked it. i see a lot of people like ESPN also. so how about some feedback.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I got to be in this league (missed out last year,) and no, fantasy football discussions are year round! (drafts, free agency, etc.)

I personally find Yahoo to be the best/easiest to use.

I'm coming off a 3/4 league championship season, and would love to show you guys how to run game:nutkick: :D

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in an Offensive/Def dynasty league so its always time to talk fantasy football. :)

I'm in next year too. Last season was an embarrassment in the AM league.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok sweet. we`ll get 12 guys in and vote between yahoo and espn. like i said i really liked yahoo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its never too soon to talk about anything related to football!!!!!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
ok sweet. we`ll get 12 guys in and vote between yahoo and espn. like i said i really liked yahoo.
Yeah, yahoo has a great free site. That would be my vote.

Where do you guys play for your pay leagues? I have one on CBS and the dynasty is on Fanball. Fanball is nice cause its cheap but CBS, minus the pricetag, is sweet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I won this last year, so I'm in again. But lets put some money or supps into the basket this time.:cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I won this last year, so I'm in again. But lets put some money or supps into the basket this time.:cheers:

ok everyone send your money and supps to me and i`ll hold them till the end!!! :study::ntome:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ok everyone send your money and supps to me and i`ll hold them till the end!!! :study::ntome:
Thats the equivlant of telling a coke head to hold onto your dime bag while you run to the car... :D

Money/supp holder if they would want to/agreed imo = Crader

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats the equivlant of telling a coke head to hold onto your dime bag while you run to the car... :D

Money/supp holder if they would want to/agreed imo = Crader

im hurt. :( so can i hold that dime bag?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Pay league or Free?

Are you guys talking of a pay-league or free league? I'm always down for some fantasy sports...

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
didnt know you guys did a league last year but i want in this year. been playing at NFL.com for the last couple of years.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
im in!!!! ive only played nfl but its whatever ill do both if anything

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yo gents, I am feeling the need, the need for leagues (apologizing in advance for that).

Want me to startup the AM league so we can start filling it up? I think we should go yahoo (imo the most comprehensive system). An early jump on trash talking is a necessity with a draft in 15-23 of August.

Any complaints to that?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I petition to get Chad back up in here for this.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yo gents, I am feeling the need, the need for leagues (apologizing in advance for that).

Want me to startup the AM league so we can start filling it up? I think we should go yahoo (imo the most comprehensive system). An early jump on trash talking is a necessity with a draft in 15-23 of August.

Any complaints to that?
I've always done yahoo so I have no qualms with that. just send me an invite if you set things up bud. Oh BTW...another good one to check into...cbssportsline.com. They generally have a free stat tracker where on yahoo it costs ya $10.

Cheers!:cheers: