Monkey Riding a Motorcycle

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
What a little badass!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ImQ4Mr7B08"]YouTube - Motorcycle Monkey[/ame]

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The thing fuggin takes off! That is the best example of why every guy in the world thinks about owning a monkey on numerous occasions.

Keep on haulin little fella, keep on haulin!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, Nice!! That's freakin' amazing.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ahahahaa thats cool. But i have to say it. The owner is just yanking hard on him. The monkey is no doubtsmart though, waiting for traffic and whatnot.
If yuo look on the second run, you see the owner swing his arm hard, and the when hes waiting you can see a leash attached....
still cool:cheers:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
The thing fuggin takes off! That is the best example of why every guy in the world thinks about owning a monkey on numerous occasions.

Keep on haulin little fella, keep on haulin!
HAHAHAHAHA! I agree!

ahahahaa thats cool. But i have to say it. The owner is just yanking hard on him. The monkey is no doubtsmart though, waiting for traffic and whatnot.
If yuo look on the second run, you see the owner swing his arm hard, and the when hes waiting you can see a leash attached....
still cool
Well yeah! Just imagine: you finally train your monkey to ride a motorcycle. You get him out there and BOOM! No monkey and no mini motorcycle. He's all like poppin' wheelies on the turnpike and you're ass out! HAHAHAHA!